Fri 20th May: SL: Salford Red Devils v Castleford Tigers KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/05/22 at 19:30

Just now, DavidM said:

Oh dear the VR didnt look at that , not good

And yet Sky had it lined up for their replays straight away.

Ho hum.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Well I know we aren't allowed to say these things but I'm enjoying this game, loads of talking points and skilful players. Terrible to not even look at the obstruction.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, Just Browny said:

Well I know we aren't allowed to say these things but I'm enjoying this game, loads of talking points and skilful players. Terrible to not even look at the obstruction.

This is exactly the kind of broken play/not robots game that *some people* say we need more of and was what was great back in the day.

I'm enjoying it a lot.

• Like 3

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

Its good entertainment as was last nights. Don't tell anyone.

• Like 1

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Budgie's earned his Trill this evening.

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Is it my imagination or did this this game just become outstanding after Harry's 5 posts saying how bad it was.... the rugby God's?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Man if the match…hmmm.. let me think…

Jake Mamo!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Another class try from the Devils.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, Dunbar said:

Is it my imagination or did this this game just become outstanding after Harry's 5 posts saying how bad it was.... the rugby God's?

I enjoyed the first half but it has definitely gone up a notch since half time.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Brodie Croft didnt half drill that kick at the cheerleaders there.

3 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Im with Wilkin

Making a note of this to taunt you with in the future

• Haha 3

Another entertaining game.