Thu 19th May: SL: Warrington Wolves v St Helens KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/05/22 at 19:30

1 minute ago, Scubby said:

Sorry if I tuned in to one of the biggest derbies of the year and was underwhelmed.

No comment on the rugby, just a snide dig at the crowd. Full on RL fan, what can I moan about? 

The speed at which Connor Wrench plays the ball, as well as his out and out pace, is evidence enough that he’s worth more than Charnley to the team.

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

3 minutes ago, Leeds Wire said:

No comment on the rugby, just a snide dig at the crowd. Full on RL fan, what can I moan about? 

Why don't you enjoy the game mate. It's not me who is on a message board replying to moaning posts about the crowd while their team is playing.

Rugby seems to be going to form now.

Edited by Scubby

A proper St Helens-style try, that.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

It’s nice when they, more so Saints, put aside the disciplinary issues and errors and both play a bit of rugby as when Warrington were throwing the ball around and this Makinson try show, it’s actually quite entertaining when that happens. 

If they get on top of this, it could be a real good game as it’s shown a couple of being a cracker. 

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

A proper St Helens-style try, that.

You mean jammy 😆

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just now, Waynebennettswinger said:

Have a night off petal.

Lighten up sweety.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

27 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Embarrassing commentary

Tel " looked an okay pass to me"

Baz "I thought it was forward,  but it doesn't matter what we say Bill"

Never a truer sentence said. 

Edited by HawkMan

It always makes me laugh when on the video calls the video ref asks the match director for something and the match director just ignores him and shows what they want.

• Like 3

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

That's a very good Wire try.

• Like 2

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris