Leigh away

town2018

My thought. If leigh can put 52 points on batley at batley. I would be happy with that. Been honesty, think could be 80 plus points. I hope they have one eye on totteham.  Nobody goner get anything posative from going there than other to keep score down.  

19 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

Being a Fev fan DavidM I hope that is the score. Cos it looks like you've won 4-95 😂

Well we did beat them 94-4 once ! So we’d need to pop a drop goal over this time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

26 minutes ago, Derwent Parker said:

540934892_Image(10).jpg.598f4d4f48539a10d241f2c6aecf5049.jpg

Yes that team would do for Sunday, great distant memories.

• Like 1

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

13 minutes ago, anok4u said:

Yes that team would do for Sunday, great distant memories.

Yes would be great.

Some people need to remember - when being negative all the time [on here] that the year previous to this match we went to Leigh and were well beaten 68 - 0 at Hilton Park  [ I was there ]

And as we can see in the matter of 12 months we beat them 94-4 and thankfully [ I was there also ]

Things can change quickly and no doubt Chris and the team are working on it.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Derwent Parker said:

Yes would be great.

Some people need to remember - when being negative all the time [on here] that the year previous to this match we went to Leigh and were well beaten 68 - 0 at Hilton Park  [ I was there ]

And as we can see in the matter of 12 months we beat them 94-4 and thankfully [ I was there also ]

You sure that was the same year? I could be thinking of a different game but i thought that was a night match and Stuart Hoyles was our best player but that would be a few years after. 

37 minutes ago, Johnny Ringo said:

Leigh will rest as many of their first choice stars as possible this week as they will be looking to win the Cup Final against Featherstone next Saturday with a day shorter turnaround. 

Oh well might only put 70 points on us then 

• Like 1

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

24 minutes ago, homeandawayer said:

You sure that was the same year? I could be thinking of a different game but i thought that was a night match and Stuart Hoyles was our best player but that would be a few years after. 

The 68-6 (Not nil by Town) defeat at Hilton Park was on 8/03/92....Town's score from Wear with try and goal.

The Round Five Cup victory score of 94-4 to Town was at Derwent Park on 26/02/95...so approx three year gap.

Edited by chromedome
wrong round
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Derwent Parker said:

Yes would be great.

Doubt it , we did the double that year to get promoted 

1 hour ago, Derwent Parker said:

Yes would be great.

No - it was a three year gap.......

42 minutes ago, chromedome said:

The 68-6 (Not nil by Town) defeat at Hilton Park was on 8/03/92....Town's score from Wear with try and goal.

The Round Five Cup victory score of 94-4 to Town was at Derwent Park on 26/02/95...so approx three year gap.

My mistake - going of memory not records

2 hours ago, Johnny Ringo said:

Leigh will rest as many of their first choice stars as possible this week as they will be looking to win the Cup Final against Featherstone next Saturday with a day shorter turnaround. 

Don’t think it would matter if they played their wives at the minute marra 😢😢

• Haha 1

Just go and give it a go, you have nothing to loose.

As I mentioned on our forum when Leigh were playing uphill and they got a scrum they tendered to hold the ball in the base of the scrum to try and catch Batley defenders off side like they do in union.

13 hours ago, Mr Frisky said:

I'm looking at train times to Leigh at the moment.

Sports village is off East lancs road, dont think it is anywhere near a station

Edited by Onreport
  • Haha 1