Joey Leilua

Tubby

2 hours ago, lingaro said:

How long before josh is back? 

Talking to Locky last night and he said he should be ready for July and Josh not long too 

• Like 3

Im Fev and im proud

• 1 month later...

We all hope the players can put more effort in and improve their performance.My suggestion to play him in the back row might have stirred him.Although i do criticise players from time to time it is because i know they can and should do better i fully respect all players who put a shirt on.

• Like 1

I agree SOA It is a very physical game . brilliant to watch and as you say. you have to respect everyone who puts a shirt on. I do wish also that the refs get a better grip of the game , which should cut out the frustration in some of the players  due to dubious decisions , in their and the speccies eyes.

2 hours ago, sentoffagain2 said:

My suggestion to play him in the back row might have stirred him. 

Out of interest, what's his forum username? 😉😜😂

• Haha 3

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

• 4 weeks later...

He's always given me the impression that he plays at 75%.

Maybe he doesn't have the lung capacity of Luke or Hardy or even Lineham who's grown on me. Or maybe I'm being kind to him.

Having said that I feel that for the big game he's capable of producing at a higher level. I hope so.

• Like 1

I agree he didn't always run the ball in with conviction today, but when he did it was very telling. Also from the first half he was struggling to  get back in line, it looked like he'd damaged his calf or hamstring after the game he was walking with an ice pack on his leg.

21 minutes ago, wasginger said:

I agree he didn't always run the ball in with conviction today, but when he did it was very telling. Also from the first half he was struggling to  get back in line, it looked like he'd damaged his calf or hamstring after the game he was walking with an ice pack on his leg.

Hardo commented on radio Leeds after the game that he'd had a few niggles for weeks, which is why he was rested last week. Given that, he was taken off as a precaution this afternoon but no concern about any injury. 

Edited by gazza77
  • Like 1

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Definitely looks like he's carrying a strain of sorts at the moment. Showed glimpses of what he can do, but, in the most his body language is lethargic and he comes across as being too laid back, don't think he's  been fully fit since the start of the season. Very flat footed defensively, smarter teams target their plays around his channel in that respect. Frustrating as we've all seen his quality in the NRL, he just doesn't seem to be really pushing to get something nearer to that level of consistency (respecting age and passage of time). Report thus far would have to say underwhelming, needs a big end to the season, hopefully he surprises us all.