champion jack dupree

tandle

i remember now i was stood at a bus stop in manchester in the 1970s when a large american car passed by, and printed on the side was champion jack dupree.

he was a amerian blues musician who lived in ovenden halifax. he was married to a halifax girl called shirley ann harrison.

they divorced in 1976 and he died in hanover germany in 1992 he was aged 81.

i wonder if tyler dupree is related or anybody in yorkshire remembers him.

2 hours ago, tandle said:

i remember now i was stood at a bus stop in manchester in the 1970s when a large american car passed by, and printed on the side was champion jack dupree.

he was a amerian blues musician who lived in ovenden halifax. he was married to a halifax girl called shirley ann harrison.

they divorced in 1976 and he died in hanover germany in 1992 he was aged 81.

i wonder if tyler dupree is related or anybody in yorkshire remembers him.

Hard to believe, but stranger things have happened in Halifax. Tyler Dupree has a look (and similar tackling ability) to Jason Temu, ex Oldham assassin. Could he have been in Halifax at a significant time? I think we should be told.

I remember Champion Jack Dupree from a tv program many years ago, he was living in Halifax then

I remembered the name when Tyler played a few games for Batley 

Tyler confirmed he was raised in Halifax and is the grandson of Jack who unfortunately died before Tyler was born

• Thanks 1