Women's RL Live Streams

Right now, York and St Helens are on The Sportsman.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

At 1:50pm this afternoon, OurLeague will stream the SL South match between Bedford and the Golden Ferns.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

FT -  York 13:6 St Helens. Big big result, given St Helens' dominance in recent years. 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

40 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

At 1:50pm this afternoon, OurLeague will stream the SL South match between Bedford and the Golden Ferns.

2:30pm, in case anyone's logged in and isn't seeing anything.

• Like 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson

HT - Bedford 26:14 Ferns.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

HT - Bedford 26:14 Ferns.

If we keep hold of the ball and stop silly penalties...we'd be doing better!

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Collie, Thomas and Gross stand out for the Tigers.  First ever win!

• Like 1

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

The Army seem to have switched to using a development squad in this league which seems a bit disrespectful. Broncos beat them well last week but Cardiff really hammered them today winning 70-12

23 hours ago, bird said:

The Army seem to have switched to using a development squad in this league which seems a bit disrespectful. Broncos beat them well last week but Cardiff really hammered them today winning 72-12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Don't touch that, er, dial!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I watched a fair bit of it, because of the surface it looked a pretty fast game and the young Army side did well, just a few too many errors which Cardiff capitalised on.

The Broncos will prove too good for Bedford Tigers which should make for a great grand final.

Everything under the sun is in tune

But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

York 16:10 Wigan at half time on OurLeague. It was beginning to look very one-sided, but the visitors have finally got into the game.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

32:10 with five minutes to go, but Wigan haven't gone into their shells, which is a good sign.

• Like 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson

33:10 at FT

London Broncos v Bedford Tigers next on OurLeague, from 5:15pm this afternoon.

Edited by Futtocks

Ralph Waldo Emerson

We are not looking great so far...

(I think we have played less games this year, despite there being more teams...)

2 hours ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

We are not looking great so far...

(I think we have played less games this year, despite there being more teams...)

It was pretty one-sided in the end. Both teams looked like they would benefit from more regular games.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Sunday 21st August
9:10am Sky Sports Arena/9:00am Watch NRL

Women's NRL Premiership: 9:15am Newcastle v Brisbane

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Half time in the Southern WSL final on Our League. Cardiff 14 London 4.

Early try rubbed out for as-yet unknown reasons. Some truly bizarre refereeing in general. Have a feeling the ref might be blowing his whistle when making 6-again calls. Hilda Baker on commentary only adds to the confusion.

Players still managing to produce an excellent game.

1 hour ago, unapologetic pedant said:

Half time in the Southern WSL final on Our League. Cardiff 14 London 4.

Early try rubbed out for as-yet unknown reasons. Some truly bizarre refereeing in general. Have a feeling the ref might be blowing his whistle when making 6-again calls. Hilda Baker on commentary only adds to the confusion.

Players still managing to produce an excellent game.

4 - 34 to the Demons at full time. Some excellent work by the Cardiff women and a well deserved victory.