Another day, another discount code

45 minutes ago, Jughead said:

This time one for everyone*. England v Everybody Else at Warrington. Enter “OurLeague” for £10 off. I had a quick look at the £20 tickets and it works. 

*maybe. Who knows? 

That's disgraceful, taking advantage of that. You've let yourself and the whole sport down. That 50% discount might not even be for you.

Will no one think of the children?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

That's disgraceful, taking advantage of that. You've let yourself and the whole sport down. That 50% discount might not even be for you.

He should return them and offer to pay double the original price, those poor nurses and soldiers! 

In fairness, I haven’t the faintest idea who this is aimed at. I saw it on social media (via the RedVee Twitter page) and thought I would see if it was the case, twenty-four hours after yesterday’s discount code fiasco and it appeared to work.

I can’t see any emails in my inbox or on the Our League app saying about this code so this could be another case like yesterday’s. 

2 hours ago, marklaspalmas said:

They do, though, they do. Thinking about you all the time.

1 hour ago, Jughead said:

In fairness, I haven’t the faintest idea who this is aimed at. I saw it on social media (via the RedVee Twitter page) and thought I would see if it was the case, twenty-four hours after yesterday’s discount code fiasco and it appeared to work.

I can’t see any emails in my inbox or on the Our League app saying about this code so this could be another case like yesterday’s. 

I had a marketing email from the RFL advertising this code. 

8 hours ago, Scubby said:

Let's hope the World Cup doesn't get littered with discount codes like 2013. Hopefully they have a much higher level of pre sales.

Nah. You're a mug if you pay full price for a rugby league event.

Budget sport.

• Like 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)