Sat 28th May: Challenge Cup Final: Huddersfield Giants v Wigan Warriors KO 15:00 (BBC One)

Who will win?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants by 13 points or more
    • Huddersfield Giants by 7 to 12 points
    • Huddersfield Giants by 1 to 6 points
    • Wigan Warriors by 1 to 6 points
    • Wigan Warriors by 7 to 12 points
    • Wigan Warriors by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/05/22 at 14:30

I think McGillvray deserves that try. He hasn’t really been in many finals and certainly not scored in any.

Something nice to highlight a good career where he’s managed to shine despite not playing for a big club.

• Like 3

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

2 minutes ago, Live after death said:

2 bad ones now from Smithies and still on the field

1 minute ago, Mattrhino said:

He should have been off two swinging arms pathetic ref.

It's NOT FAIR!!!!! 😀

Looking at the replays, I know the torch-brandishing mob want Smithies hanged drawn and quartered, but it looks to me like Bevan French should shoulder more of the blame.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Thornley & Bibby really are bang average centre’s

Thornley's never going to be an eye-catching player, but he has rarely let any side down that he's played for.

Bibby: 14 tries from 28 appearances for Wigan. That's not superstar material, but is a useful points return. Plus he's assisted plenty of other players' tries.

Edited by Futtocks

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Harry Smith was very lucky there...

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Thornley's never going to be an eye-catching player, but he has rarely let any side down that he's played for.

Bibby: 14 tries from 28 appearances for Wigan. That's not superstar material, but is a useful points return. Plus he's assisted plenty of other players' tries.

Won’t win trophies with bang average centre’s who can’t defend & don’t break tackles despite their size.

What a great close game this has been. Deserves the surroundings and atmosphere of the old Wembley finals.

I can’t help feeling if this had been a match involving two of the current big four, we’d be hearing the commentary team talking of an ‘epic’ to go down in the history books.

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

Use of the phrase "bang average" is a bit of an indicator.

• Confused 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cust doesn't look like he knows where he is right now.

Ralph Waldo Emerson