Colman just didn't cut the mustard

4 minutes ago, The storm said:

Im afraid he was some distance off the mark 

Poor appointment

Bet he's regretting his se-condiment from the Skolars now

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Pen-Y-Bont Crusader said:

Doing his job as an assistant headteacher there was no chance for him as he must have been exhausted every week.

He shouldn’t have spent endless hours getting players to write ‘ we must stop losing matches ‘ on a blackboard over and over 

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Yorks Tim said:

I presume there is no way back to Skolars for him. 

Wonder what will happen to the players who made the same move.

One (Lameck Juma) has already made the move back. I’m not sure too many more will, because how will they be replaced? Short term loans like Chisholm and hoping they get these players long enough to make a difference? Sign some players full-time?

3 minutes ago, Yorks Tim said:

I presume there is no way back to Skolars for him. 

Wonder what will happen to the players who made the same move.

One has already moved back (Juma). Expect more to follow I guess. Doubt Coleman will be welcomed back after poaching their squad but who knows 

Edited by OriginalMrC

4 hours ago, Chronicler of Chiswick said:

Quite surprised that he lasted this long - even that he got the job in the first place!

TBF to JC he got they smallest budget probably in the last 10 years of broncos history. very tough to compete in that division without full time players given the extra hurdles of travel etc. says more about broncos than it does about him. shocking for me that broncos did very little to help Skolars knowing full well they left the club in a very difficult place especially as central funding dropped so much. for me DH should pull out and let them go under. Skolars would then be the main beneficiary and fly the flag.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Johnny Ringo said:

Not a surprise sacking with only 1 win and a draw in 12 games. If they want to avoid the drop then now is the time to change it around with half of the season left and fresh ideas, John kear maybe? 

Not often you get "fresh ideas" and "John Kear" put together.....

• Like 2

15 hours ago, OriginalMrC said:

One has already moved back (Juma). Expect more to follow I guess. Doubt Coleman will be welcomed back after poaching their squad but who knows 

To be fair,Juma hasn't been seen in a Broncos jersey since round 2 I believe, so it might be the case of not getting a run at Broncos not the start of some mass exodus.

JC was on a hiding to nothing, I agree that he was not given any hope of delivering based on the situation he was placed in.

However in his career he has never shown he can deliver at Champ level either, so its hard to say with the right setup he would have been as sucessful as Ward and Langley. I doubt it

I think with him we would have been relegated, the game vs Thunder when they shipped over 50 at home was the final straw I think, not being able to build on the win vs Rams.

Only issue now is that if Dewsbury and Haven get a couple of wins and get clear its going to be too late to keep london up no matter who is picked

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both