NRL 2022 - MATCH THREAD - Round 12 - Indigenous Round

18 hours ago, Graham said:

Live elsewhere? Why not find and post the kick off times for these matches  in your part of the world?

WARNING: This post contains high-grade pedantry

Those aren't technically the Australian times. They are the Australian Eastern Standard Times.  The times in SA, NT and WA are different.

Panthers v Cowboys, Friday at BlueBet Stadium

Panthers: Unchanged and no late changes expected for the premiers, who are looking to bounce back from their first loss at home since 2019. Chris Smith and Charlie Staines remained in the squad when it was cut to 19 on Thursday.

Cowboys: Coen Hess moves to lock and Jamayne Taunoa-Brown joins the bench to cover the injured Jason Taumalolo. Veteran Jake Granville comes on to the bench and will likely spell Reece Robson at hooker, but could also provide cover for the outside backs having played fullback and centre in 2021. No changes when the squad was reduced 24 hours before kick-off with Connelly Lemuelu and Brendan Elliott remaining in the 19.

9 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

Panthers v Cowboys, Friday at BlueBet Stadium

Panthers: Unchanged and no late changes expected for the premiers, who are looking to bounce back from their first loss at home since 2019. Chris Smith and Charlie Staines remained in the squad when it was cut to 19 on Thursday.

Cowboys: Coen Hess moves to lock and Jamayne Taunoa-Brown joins the bench to cover the injured Jason Taumalolo. Veteran Jake Granville comes on to the bench and will likely spell Reece Robson at hooker, but could also provide cover for the outside backs having played fullback and centre in 2021. No changes when the squad was reduced 24 hours before kick-off with Connelly Lemuelu and Brendan Elliott remaining in the 19.

On my way to watch the match. Weather dry and cool with a large crowd expected.

Looking forward to a great game and to seeing how the in form Cowboys go against the Panthers.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, George Watt said:

On my way to watch the match. Weather dry and cool with a large crowd expected.

Looking forward to a great game and to seeing how the in form Cowboys go against the Panthers.

Enjoy the game. Should be a good one. Likely to be the game of the round. Would like to be there.

Morning all. What a unit the Panthers are!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson