London Skolars

I'd leave the lot of them in the capital let them walk back , hitch hike or rent a bike , or even better maybe stay there and find a new hobby as semi pro rugby isn't for this lot . seriously if we played Waterhead I know who I'm backing cos we can't even do this basics of any game and our season is done already 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Happyed said:

Enoughs enough. We’re making a credible effort off the field but  these players aren’t good enough. Get rid, start again 

We really are not making credible efforts off the pitch, one person owns 100% of the club and the club is £311K in debt

• Like 1

What a shambles and embarrassment. I cant believe this score!  Need new team and coach FAST.  Been a supporter for 41 years think its time to give up the ghost, going nowhere except downhill into oblivion, its hard to maintain any enthusiasm so sad to say. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

I think shiny and bright is the polite phraseology. Mind you I've long ago resigned myself to a dead season this year so I'm not overly down. Did expect us to win this one though. 

why this season from 1997 failure all this ###### with ch and roddy, the lack of interest is now obvious oldham rlfc is in its death throws.

• Like 2

And after the result against Lock Lane in the cup, we thought it couldn't possibly get any worse.

How wrong we were !

All the hard work off the field will count for nothing if the players are not producing on the field. It's going to be hard enough to get fans back,but after tonight's performance? Can we get any lower?

Edited by Roughyed 71
  • Sad 1

No words can  be found to express my feelings about the team the club at the moment.

We have no money to attract better players.

There's only one way we are going and that's down.

Lock Lane and now this

• Like 1

dont blame the players most of them are amatures who have never played champ. 1 rugby.  and some of the others are players who never quite made it.they where signed on the cheap hoping they could compete. and have been found wanting. the team oldham have formed as i said in a earlier post are just making the numbers up this is as good as it gets.

Is there anyone we can beat? This is not looking good at all. With just one bloke owning the club and the club being up to its neck in debt where can we go? No money to invest in a decent squad, the numbers on this forum are dropping off, crowd numbers at games decreasing. Honestly, where do we go from here? If we can't beat Skolars (no disrespect) who can we beat? The league table doesn't lie. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, moorside roughyed said:

Is there anyone we can beat? This is not looking good at all. With just one bloke owning the club and the club being up to its neck in debt where can we go? No money to invest in a decent squad, the numbers on this forum are dropping off, crowd numbers at games decreasing. Honestly, where do we go from here? If we can't beat Skolars (no disrespect) who can we beat? The league table doesn't lie. 

Couldn't agree more. Is it time to fold the club and start a new one? I'll probably get a lot of stick for this but it's the only forward in my opinion. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1