Whitehaven (H)

Wakefield Ram

3 minutes ago, coolie said:

The issue was resolved between me and Chris having a laugh away from the boards and you certainly wasn't  privvy too🤔

Case closed move... We all have 🤔

Ok fair enough and honestly glad to hear it. I accept that I have probably misread the situation. Well done the pair of you.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SUPERSTUD said:

Ok fair enough and honestly glad to hear it. I accept that I have probably misread the situation. Well done the pair of you.

You've a bit to learn about me and Chris.. What you see on here is not what it's like on Facebook, we lock horn, then usually it's a meet up, discuss matters we're upset and flustrated with, usually down at his place as he's too tight to buy me a pint🤔 we don't fall out or deadly enemies, more the opposite in reality, his comment was unfounded and impossible to even contemplate. We spoke away from Facebook and resolved the matter as we always do... You've a fair bit to learn about us Rams fan's... We're not as bad as featherstone fans back in 2010 when you visited their boards, say hello on Sunday, we all know each other in the real world so falling out is quite impossible mate 

We don't bite we're just regular Rams fan's passionate about our club. 

Edited by coolie

2 minutes ago, coolie said:

Oh and by the way we still wait with bated breath to the last question you was asked regarding team selections, but you seemed to have gone missing, thought you'd be quite happy about Lee going?? 

Again wait for your response 😁

Sorry just shows that I am slow on these forums. This is my genuine response. First as far as I know you and me do not know each other. So you could be Mark Sawyer and I could be Lee Greenwood. I know that I am neither person. So to your question. I have never met Lee or Mark and therefore words smiles etc have never been exchanged. I want to make this point very clear. In no way am I happy to see any individual lose their job. Regarding team selection I will 100% concede that I would be struggling where to start at the moment. However some of the older deadwood need moving on. If that means League 1 start again and build then so be it. The team selections have been so disjointed it is difficult to state what is the best 17. The coaching staff did not display any visual passion. It was sad to see. Eutopia is not about to be delivered. But the worst that could happen is things remain the same. Lastly two things. I gave it 48 hours after the Halifax game because I did not want to post on angry passion. You know like Rams Facebook and Rams Barmy Army Facebook calling for the chairman and coaches - Yes Lee’s head!!!!!! Also Huddersfield Town we’re pretty ###### on the day but they were robbed of at least 1 penalty if not 2. Also Thaler is a good friend of mine and the championship are lucky to have him. Like me he is getting older so unfortunately he is struggling to pass his Super League fitness test. But he controls games with his voice and humour. Over to you now.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, coolie said:

You've a bit to learn about me and Chris.. What you see on here is not what it's like on Facebook, we lock horn, then usually it's a meet up, discuss matters we're upset and flustrated with, usually down at his place as he's too tight to buy me a pint🤔 we don't fall out or deadly enemies, more the opposite in reality, his comment was unfounded and impossible to even contemplate. We spoke away from Facebook and resolved the matter as we always do... You've a fair bit to learn about us Rams fan's... We're not as bad as featherstone fans back in 2010 when you visited their boards, say hello on Sunday, we all know each other in the real world so falling out is quite impossible mate 

We don't bite we're just regular Rams fan's passionate about our club. 

Ok and great to hear. I have replied to you’re other post prior to seeing this. Was it really 2010 when I last visited the Fev forum? You would make a great forum detective 🤔

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SUPERSTUD said:

Sorry just shows that I am slow on these forums. This is my genuine response. First as far as I know you and me do not know each other. So you could be Mark Sawyer and I could be Lee Greenwood. I know that I am neither person. So to your question. I have never met Lee or Mark and therefore words smiles etc have never been exchanged. I want to make this point very clear. In no way am I happy to see any individual lose their job. Regarding team selection I will 100% concede that I would be struggling where to start at the moment. However some of the older deadwood need moving on. If that means League 1 start again and build then so be it. The team selections have been so disjointed it is difficult to state what is the best 17. The coaching staff did not display any visual passion. It was sad to see. Eutopia is not about to be delivered. But the worst that could happen is things remain the same. Lastly two things. I gave it 48 hours after the Halifax game because I did not want to post on angry passion. You know like Rams Facebook and Rams Barmy Army Facebook calling for the chairman and coaches - Yes Lee’s head!!!!!! Also Huddersfield Town we’re pretty ###### on the day but they were robbed of at least 1 penalty if not 2. Also Thaler is a good friend of mine and the championship are lucky to have him. Like me he is getting older so unfortunately he is struggling to pass his Super League fitness test. But he controls games with his voice and humour. Over to you now.

Thank you for all that, and your views are appreciated mate 

I'm well known at the club so hunting me down won't be too hard, hopefully Sunday the disabled gantry will be my perch helping out on there.. No ball boy this week 🤔🤞🤞or selling half time draw tickets... I seem to be the magnet for jobs nobody wants to do unfortunately all the fun of volunteering 😁😁😁😁

Cya Sunday hopefully, and surprisingly I'm confident now the shackles are off the team we can win our next 2 games and put some distance between us and London 🤔

2 minutes ago, SUPERSTUD said:

Ok and great to hear. I have replied to you’re other post prior to seeing this. Was it really 2010 when I last visited the Fev forum? You would make a great forum detective 🤔

We find it works better if we all know each other in the real world.. It's better to form friendships and talk openly mate 

3 minutes ago, coolie said:

Thank you for all that, and your views are appreciated mate 

I'm well known at the club so hunting me down won't be too hard, hopefully Sunday the disabled gantry will be my perch helping out on there.. No ball boy this week 🤔🤞🤞or selling half time draw tickets... I seem to be the magnet for jobs nobody wants to do unfortunately all the fun of volunteering 😁😁😁😁

Cya Sunday hopefully, and surprisingly I'm confident now the shackles are off the team we can win our next 2 games and put some distance between us and London 🤔

No problem mate. I will defo have a good spirited chat with you on Sunday. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, coolie said:

I seem to be the magnet for jobs nobody wants to do unfortunately 

So you're the new coach then....

• Haha 8

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

13 hours ago, SUPERSTUD said:

Yes after Tuesdays game I kept away from the Facebook site, it was the Manor of the defeat, the magnitude of how rubbish we had become, didn't go on Facebook as I knew the usual suspects would be having a field day.. And even me cannot defend that performance. Lot of fans wanted greenwood gone and they got their wish and should be happy now the first domino has toppled, I liked Lee as a bloke, happy chirpy always talk to you made him likeable, the bloke add a million and one things going on in his personal life.. And none of which was good, I do believe this made his approach less effective, I wanna see training with lads out on the field doing ball work.. Not watching Dvds over and over just to show them how rubbish they played, the next 2 games will show we've hit rock bottom and now going up, or we've a little further down to do before we hit the bottom, we shall see mate

• Like 3

2 hours ago, distantdog said:

So Whitehaven, what do you reckon? After watching them yesterday, I would be amazed if you lost!

I listened to commentary on Radio Cumbria and thought ‘Haven were going toe to toe with Batley for a good spell and then it all seemed to fall apart. After the match Jonty Gorley was interviewed and he reckons the match on Sunday is the biggest game of the season and we are for the taking. If they lose, he suggested that they “might as well put the cue on the rack”!

What do you make of that then DD?

Legs, Dews, Legs.

22 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

I listened to commentary on Radio Cumbria and thought ‘Haven were going toe to toe with Batley for a good spell and then it all seemed to fall apart. After the match Jonty Gorley was interviewed and he reckons the match on Sunday is the biggest game of the season and we are for the taking. If they lose, he suggested that they “might as well put the cue on the rack”!

What do you make of that then DD?

Strange attitude from a coach. I suppose they were in the match up to the sending off in terms of the score, but didn't have much of a cutting edge in attack so I don't see them scoring much. Look at their defence over their last 3 games. If that doesn't give you hope, nothing will.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, SUPERSTUD said:

If you ever lose contact with Coolie. The best way to find him is on the Fev forum😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, J Phil Loxton said:

If you ever lose contact with Coolie. The best way to find him is on the Fev forum😂😂😂😂😂😂

I've not been on for days 🤣🤣🤣

There is a certain amount of pleasure one can take in at once

😁😁😁

Anyway found some places I can get a tickle 😉😉😉😉

Don't bother with the York forum no more, got fed up of pulling them out their own ars.es to get a bite 🤔

Spanish knight best of the bunch, worst of the bunch Simon "knows F#%k" Hall 

Some folk don't just get banter.. Thankfully you do mate and always a pleasure 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 3

5 hours ago, coolie said:

Yes after Tuesdays game I kept away from the Facebook site, it was the Manor of the defeat, the magnitude of how rubbish we had become, didn't go on Facebook as I knew the usual suspects would be having a field day.. And even me cannot defend that performance. Lot of fans wanted greenwood gone and they got their wish and should be happy now the first domino has toppled, I liked Lee as a bloke, happy chirpy always talk to you made him likeable, the bloke add a million and one things going on in his personal life.. And none of which was good, I do believe this made his approach less effective, I wanna see training with lads out on the field doing ball work.. Not watching Dvds over and over just to show them how rubbish they played, the next 2 games will show we've hit rock bottom and now going up, or we've a little further down to do before we hit the bottom, we shall see mate

Sorry to hear that about Lee or any individual with personal issues. Hope he can get matters sorted and enjoy his future. Good luck. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, distantdog said:

So Whitehaven, what do you reckon? After watching them yesterday, I would be amazed if you lost!

Prepare to be amazed.   Reckon they were saving em selves for the big one on Sunday. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, distantdog said:

Strange attitude from a coach. I suppose they were in the match up to the sending off in terms of the score, but didn't have much of a cutting edge in attack so I don't see them scoring much. Look at their defence over their last 3 games. If that doesn't give you hope, nothing will.

Compare our attack and defence and tell us which is best. 

Legs, Dews, Legs.

29 minutes ago, NickD said:

Prepare to be amazed.   Reckon they were saving em selves for the big one on Sunday. 

Hope your right mate, I'm filled with a little more confidence than I was driving home from Halifax Tuesday night🤔

If anybody can get them up for the next 2 games sykes is the man, not sure on him long term, but that door is open to change my view 🤔

He's talked the talk (many referees will pay testiment to that 🤣

It's now walk the walk🤔

And its far from an easy stroll🤔

Quite excited for Sunday now 😁😁

7 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

A man who will know 

In the points difference in the league

Is the difference between how many you've scored and how many you have conceded still the difference if both teams are on the same points?? I know at 1 time the team who had scored more were on top if teams were on the same points 

If its the difference between scored and against.. We are only 3 points shy of Whitehaven difference 🤔

40 minutes ago, Crown Flatter said:

Other than Halifax, your form is surely better. They had a bit of a hiding from Fev, us and Widnes. I reckon you lot will be better at home. 

42 minutes ago, coolie said:

A man who will know 

In the points difference in the league

Is the difference between how many you've scored and how many you have conceded still the difference if both teams are on the same points?? I know at 1 time the team who had scored more were on top if teams were on the same points 

If its the difference between scored and against.. We are only 3 points shy of Whitehaven difference 🤔

I think if two (or, unlikely) more teams are on the same points at the end of the season with the same points difference, then it goes on the number of tries scored.

• Like 1
Legs, Dews, Legs.

I'm optimistic if only because we rested some players on Tuesday and the others have had 4 days rest rather than Whitehaven's 2 days.

Plus hopefully a change of coaching regime usually helps. 

If the players are motivated and want to win, then they can

Edited by Wakefield Ram
  • Like 1