Whitehaven (H)

Wakefield Ram

Just now, SUPERSTUD said:

I know Ben very well. He is a good lad and like me he loves himself. Ben is in the Championship because basically he at the present time cannot pass the required fitness levels for Super Dooper League. Going forward I don’t think he will do. He actually enjoys the lower leagues and reffing like any occupation can be quite political in terms of match selection. Please don’t get yourselves embroiled in the fact that Ben was the problem today. If you do you are are kidding yourselves regarding what the true problems are. Footnote - Control of the game was lost when Dixon through out a stupid unnecessary interception pass. 

Threw

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, SUPERSTUD said:

This and well done for such a balanced post. He actually caned Haven in the first half with the six again rule.

Really?? l think l will wait and review the game but as someone who was at the game that was not my recollection. Off subject but did you finally get to chat with Coolie face to face today 😉

5 minutes ago, LeagueConvert said:

Really?? l think l will wait and review the game but as someone who was at the game that was not my recollection. Off subject but did you finally get to chat with Coolie face to face today 😉

Ok. Regarding Coolie. Would it change your life either way if I did or I didn’t?

• Like 1

Just because he is a mate doesn't mean he is infallible, we are penalised for dissent, then a haven player is shouting and bawling at him nothing.

Shall we go onto the quick penalty taken from the wrong spot and the deliberate contact with the dews  player or the knock on by the haven player before the pull back by sykes, both alleged infignements and both sin bins

Matches are decided by such small margins, again there's a reason he is reffing us !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, SUPERSTUD said:

Ok. Regarding Coolie. Would it change your life either way if I did or I didn’t?

Changed mine I was looking forward to meeting you and welcoming you to the Ram's fold mate🤔

5 minutes ago, horbury ram said:

Just because he is a mate doesn't mean he is infallible, we are penalised for dissent, then a haven player is shouting and bawling at him nothing.

Shall we go onto the quick penalty taken from the wrong spot and the deliberate contact with the dews  player or the knock on by the haven player before the pull back by sykes, both alleged infignements and both sin bins

Matches are decided by such small margins, again there's a reason he is reffing us !!

He is definitely fallible as all of us human beings are. I was at the game and accept that I did not 100% see every infringement committed by either team. So I am not disputing what you say on the basis that I am not in a position to do so. The main point i am trying to make is that I have observed 90% of the Rams matches this season and Ben was not in charge of all of them. However most of today’s players have been involved so there is a common denominator somewhere!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BISSA... said:

If 2 go up, which is likely, there won't be any relegation, in my opinion. 

No, it isn't. Maybe in 2023 but not this season.

• Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Just now, coolie said:

Changed mine I was looking forward to meeting you and welcoming you to the Ram's fold mate🤔

Coolie I think it is only common curtesy for me to firstly apologise to a fellow human being. I will meet you one day and all will become clear when I do. No need to think/look too deep into this. Lots of frustration running through my veins at the moment . 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SUPERSTUD said:

haha usual none commital answer. And no i am not bothered either way. l just wondered whether you were actually at the game as l havent seen your comprehensive analysis yet. Having said that we didnt see it last week so maybe its more selective in term of the games you choose to analyse. Just an observation, dont take it to heart 🙂

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, SUPERSTUD said:

Threw

Go to the three dots above your original post. This will allow you to edit it.

HTH

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

22 minutes ago, horbury ram said:

99% of matches are decided by the players, not the referees.

• Like 3

You'll be OK next week London only play well against decent Teams!

• Haha 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

2 minutes ago, LeagueConvert said:

haha usual none commital answer. And no i am not bothered either way. l just wondered whether you were actually at the game as l havent seen your comprehensive analysis yet. Having said that we didnt see it last week so maybe its more selective in term of the games you choose to analyse. Just an observation, dont take it to heart 🙂

Lol. Any analysis I post is basically my OWN doesn’t matter a jot assessment. The team well what can I really say. Some of the games have been harder to lose than actually win just like today’s game. The reality for me is that you are probably a current player, coaching member, player parent etc at the club and you have kicked back at my honest and sometimes brutal assessment’s. Tough.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Piggy's mate said:

You'll be OK next week London only play well against decent Teams!

You have been told not to eat too many fruit gums, remember. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SUPERSTUD said:

Lol. Any analysis I post is basically my OWN doesn’t matter a jot assessment. The team well what can I really say. Some of the games have been harder to lose than actually win just like today’s game. The reality for me is that you are probably a current player, coaching member, player parent etc at the club and you have kicked back at my honest and sometimes brutal assessment’s. Tough.

We're here to have fun and chew the fat.... Think of it we're all DR Quincy.. And we're doing an autopsy 🤔🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coolie said:

We're here to have fun and chew the fat.... Think of it we're all DR Quincy.. And we're doing an autopsy 🤔🤣🤣🤣

True. Mega frustrated at the moment mate. It can be salvaged but some honest graft is gonna be required.

2 minutes ago, SUPERSTUD said:

Thats comical. l havent kicked back at your assessment at all mate. My only comments have been given the current available squad whi would your starting 17. You can be a brutal as you like l dont care either way to be honest. My only observation is that you choose certain games to analyse. Not sure why that would uoset you. like l said, dont take it to heart, just an observation 🙂

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LeagueConvert said:

Thats comical. l havent kicked back at your assessment at all mate. My only comments have been given the current available squad whi would your starting 17. You can be a brutal as you like l dont care either way to be honest. My only observation is that you choose certain games to analyse. Not sure why that would uoset you. like l said, dont take it to heart, just an observation 🙂

Fair enough. At the moment it could just be a cut and paste for all the recent games. That’s how poor I think we have been. Just need to stay up and start again. It’s hard for me to be absolutely cut throat on here with my assessment of some players without it looking personal. However some offer nothing week in week out and this cannot happen in the future. Mates rates should become a thing of the past. Some old heads are well and truly done.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SUPERSTUD said:

True. Mega frustrated at the moment mate. It can be salvaged but some honest graft is gonna be required.

We're all flustrated mate, players not getting a chance under greenwood, confidence shot, no players available to bring in, I honestly can't see us getting out of this mess, you've to spend decent money in key positions, build a spine.. A backbone of quality, don't know what's worse 2 halfbacks with the combined ages of almost 80 or 4 halfback that can't form a concrete partnership, cannot change things as we're bodies down, the runaway train is gathering momentum 🤔

5 minutes ago, SUPERSTUD said:

Fair enough. At the moment it could just be a cut and paste for all the recent games. That’s how poor I think we have been. Just need to stay up and start again. It’s hard for me to be absolutely cut throat on here with my assessment of some players without it looking personal. However some offer nothing week in week out and this cannot happen in the future. Mates rates should become a thing of the past. Some old heads are well and truly done.

Can't argue with that 🤔

7 minutes ago, SUPERSTUD said:

Not much to disagree with there mate

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, coolie said:

We're all flustrated mate, players not getting a chance under greenwood, confidence shot, no players available to bring in, I honestly can't see us getting out of this mess, you've to spend decent money in key positions, build a spine.. A backbone of quality, don't know what's worse 2 halfbacks with the combined ages of almost 80 or 4 halfback that can't form a concrete partnership, cannot change things as we're bodies down, the runaway train is gathering momentum 🤔

Worrying. Have a good night mate.

• Like 1