Radio Cumbria Commentary for away games

Ulverstonian

Alrhough it is great getting the games online now every week can I make a plea to the two commentators. 

Please commentate on the match and not waffle on for ages. Regularly we start a set, they go off piste and it is now 5th tackle. Very annoying. No idea what is happening half the time. 

Please guys get your act together.

On 03/06/2022 at 06:39, SJD said:

Better still get down to Craven Park, you can watch it live and not have to listen to the "musings", it's a win win.

Not viable from Texas I’m afraid but I have a ST & also buy a match ticket on line, So I’m there in spirit 👍

On 03/06/2022 at 05:59, OSBaller said:

Thanks guys 👌. Remember to tune in this Sunday from 2.50pm for more great coverage 

I enjoy your summarising/comms so don’t me wrong here, But you guys do go off-piest from time to time when the action gets lost to your listeners, But generally a great listen 🎧👏👏

10 minutes ago, mickmike wilson said:

Not viable from Texas I’m afraid but I have a ST & also buy a match ticket on line, So I’m there in spirit 👍

Oh that old excuse.  😉

• 1 month later...