Leigh at home Thurs

HP Beans

As a rugby fan looking on your page here and some of the posting here have all but give up here on Barrow and a few fans saying I might not go to the match . Win lose or draw your team needs you and today result looks like its been a great match  

So as rugby fans get down to your local club and support them 

• Like 3

On 02/06/2022 at 07:54, Raider91 said:

Potentially lambs to the slaughter today may not bother going if we are just going to give the game up

I hope you went? What a game it was,we definitely deserved something from the game.As mentioned already the players and coaches deserve a massive round of applause for their efforts today.

Kudos to the Leigh fans who travelled in numbers today also👍🏻

• Like 1

Potentially lambs to the slaughter today may not bother going if we are just going to give the game up

I hope you went? What a game it was,we definitely deserved something from the game.As mentioned already the players and coaches deserve a massive round of applause for their efforts today.