Sam Eseh

steve75

As if they don't already have a raft of quality forwards  ... 

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

Would Featherstone have taken him if he hadn't played well against them? So if they get an injury they'll just replace them and take who they want regardless of any agreement that's in place! 

Massive loss for us. I was hoping we would see him at Barrow for the rest of the year, we have never replaced the Walne brothers from the start of the year which is costing us.
As has been said though it is hard to get replacement players in once the season has started. Hopefully we can get someone in before weekend but I wouldn’t hold my breath.

1 hour ago, steve75 said:

Would Featherstone have taken him if he hadn't played well against them? So if they get an injury they'll just replace them and take who they want regardless of any agreement that's in place! 

Nowt to do with FEV  S wakey have decided to move SAM just like they did with croft  to  newcastle

• Like 1

3 hours ago, POR said:

Nowt to do with FEV  S wakey have decided to move SAM just like they did with croft  to  newcastle

So Fev are not involved, he just turns up with his boots and starts training ?come on you can’t be that naive.

21 hours ago, tec said:

So Fev are not involved, he just turns up with his boots and starts training ?come on you can’t be that naive.

Of course not don't be childish,it's obviousl Fev have asked Wakefield about borrowing  a forward or Wakefield have asked us. At the end of the day he's Wakefield's player and they can send him where they want.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Of course not don't be childish,it's obviousl Fev have asked Wakefield about borrowing  a forward or Wakefield have asked us. At the end of the day he's Wakefield's player and they can send him where they want.

Not very sporting or ethical to go behind another teams back though is it?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, steve75 said:

Not very sporting or ethical to go behind another teams back though is it?

Do you know for certain that he didn't want to leave Barrow? Maybe he did ask who knows? We are just minions so don't get told the be all's and end all's.

Edited by Fevrover

1 hour ago, Fevrover said:

Read the post I was replying to. POR stated Fev had nothing to do with the signing. I Don’t blame Fev signing him Leigh out muscled you last Saturday  so reinforcements are obviously required. No need for insults.

4 minutes ago, tec said:

Read the post I was replying to. POR stated Fev had nothing to do with the signing. I Don’t blame Fev signing him Leigh out muscled you last Saturday  so reinforcements are obviously required. No need for insults.

I apologise if I insuleted you it wasn't meant to but i was pointing out that of course Featherstone knew about it but we don't know who approached who.

5 minutes ago, tec said:

4 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

I apologise if I insuleted you it wasn't meant to but i was pointing out that of course Featherstone knew about it but we don't know who approached who.

👍 we all stick up for our clubs and comments get lost in translation. I am looking forward to the play off game between Fev and Leigh I think it will be a cracker !

4 minutes ago, tec said:

👍 we all stick up for our clubs and comments get lost in translation. I am looking forward to the play off game between Fev and Leigh I think it will be a cracker !

Yeah you're right lol but it's not a given it will be Fev  v  Leigh,  there's  a lot can happen yet.

4 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Yeah you're right lol but it's not a given it will be Fev  v  Leigh,  there's  a lot can happen yet.

Be amazed if it wasn’t between you both but your right nothing has been decided yet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Do you know for certain that he didn't want to leave Barrow? Maybe he did ask who knows? 

I understand Sam actually asked to stay on here at Barrow after his initial short term loan, he was having a good time although his hair colour change suggests he was in bad company with the 2 blokes on the right hand side.  😉

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SJD said:

I understand Sam actually asked to stay on here at Barrow after his initial short term loan, he was having a good time although his hair colour change suggests he was in bad company with the 2 blokes on the right hand side.  😉

Orr right ta.

2 hours ago, tec said:

I am looking forward to the play off game between Fev and Leigh I think it will be a cracker !

Only one winner though...

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

That’s what I was thinking.  

I imagine the current cost of travelling to Barrow and back 3 times a week takes a big dint out of a fringe players salary as appose to driving a few miles.

By the way we are on the bones of our ….. in the forwards department.

9 minutes ago, lingaro said:

I imagine the current cost of travelling to Barrow and back 3 times a week takes a big dint out of a fringe players salary as appose to driving a few miles.

The lad was staying here with Tee Ritson, which explains the hair colour