19 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

28 - 30 FT

Halifax have a great chance at Leigh on Sunday

Harry I'd rather read what Oxy as to say first  if yer don't mind 😉 

Edited by Fevrover
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, paulwalker71 said:

That's a great effort by Barrow even taking into account the cup final

Barrow desperately unlucky. From 0-18 and looking like a thrashing to being 28-24 ahead with 5 mins left until Ferguson scored a 60m interception, then we missed a 35m penalty for a draw !!!!! Gonna be tough to lift ourselves for Widnes on sunday !!!!!  Same for all clubs though - crazy this fixture list !!!!

4 minutes ago, Bring back GB said:

Barrow desperately unlucky. From 0-18 and looking like a thrashing to being 28-24 ahead with 5 mins left until Ferguson scored a 60m interception, then we missed a 35m penalty for a draw !!!!! Gonna be tough to lift ourselves for Widnes on sunday !!!!!  Same for all clubs though - crazy this fixture list !!!!

Must have given the Barrow players some confidence, should beat Widnes,good luck.

21 minutes ago, Bring back GB said:

Never easy Barrow. Well done to them. Always OK resting a few but always ready to bite you on the backside. 

Still, a 2 point win is like a 70 point win. It's 2 points. High flying fax cannot be taken lightly on a carpet of a pitch. We'll played Barrow 👏

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Harry I'd rather read what Oxy as to say first  if yer don't mind 😉 

Harry will blame the Half backs but hearing  the commentary in Turkey, Leigh rested a few. 

Risky to say the least as 13 pub landlords from Barrow would give you a game 😂

1 minute ago, Snowys Backside said:

Harry will blame the Half backs but hearing  the commentary in Turkey, Leigh rested a few. 

Risky to say the least as 13 pub landlords from Barrow would give you a game 😂

I listened on the radio Snowy I can't recall hearing Hingano's name being mentioned, he played 7, Reynolds 6