Fri 3rd June : SL : Warrington Wolves v Leeds Rhinos KO 20:00 SKY

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Leeds Rhinos

1 minute ago, MZH said:

Pitiful showing from Warrington. No wonder they are booing. Leeds played well and definitely seek to have turned the corner, but I'm not sure Warrington would have beaten anyone playing like this.

You sure Leeds have turned a corner, Warrington played like, well actually I don't want to insult an amateur side.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

2 minutes ago, Padge said:

I would have lovec to have seen Leeds humiliated, but hey Warrington were instead, no !oss.

Hey haven't you had your fill of Leeds being humiliated? 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

3 minutes ago, Padge said:

You sure Leeds have turned a corner, Warrington played like, well actually I don't want to insult an amateur side.

The difference in how were attacking is like night and day from the beginning of the year.

Wire were shocking but Leeds deserve credit

8 minutes ago, Padge said:

Well that's kind of what I was alluding to. Leeds seem to showing some good signs, but against such woeful opposition it's hard to be sure.

6 minutes ago, Agbrigg said:

I hope we hear plenty of talk about Leeming

532201_1.jpg

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 minutes ago, MZH said:

Well that's kind of what I was alluding to. Leeds seem to showing some good signs, but against such woeful opposition it's hard to be sure.

You can only play what is in front of you, but in any case Leeds still played better than previously. IE, not going to be as easy for Leeds going forwards, but Leeds have improved

Warrington just gave up. It was awful to watch. There was no fight whatsoever. The tackling was too lightweight. Leeds felt no physical effect from it so were able to do as they wished. 

They seem to be getting worse. Even a class player like Ratchford has been affected. It was terrible to watch the defence just let them walk through.

Wilkin talking again, trying to blame it on the fans saying they are not connecting with the team, and rumours about players leaving and being poached by other clubs does not effect the performances, its about time the rfl put a stop to this being able to disrupt other clubs and changed the rules 

3 minutes ago, PEANUT HEAD said:

Wilkin talking again, trying to blame it on the fans saying they are not connecting with the team, and rumours about players leaving and being poached by other clubs does not effect the performances, its about time the rfl put a stop to this being able to disrupt other clubs and changed the rules 

The RFL do not negotiate player contracts, that is between club and players or player's agent. The RFL have a whole chapter of regulations about agents in their REGS. If Wire or their supporters have a problem they should quote them. 

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Well I never saw that coming. Puts to bed my time as a tipster. Great performance from Leeds but Warrington were terrible.

Even when Leeds were terrible this season players like Leeming & Oledzki seemed to put their hand up, have a dig and look like quality players.

Clark, Williams and Widdop have drifted between anonymity and liability during Wire's struggles. I'm a big fan of the first 2 but I don't see any way they can be included in the England squad at the minute.