Sat 4th June : SL : Toulouse Olympique v St Helens KO 18:00 (local) 17:00 (UK)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • St Helens

Discuss the SL game between Toulouse Olympique and St Helens here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

TO look like the best they've been so far. The two former Saints players back in the group - Peyroux and Paulo. Add in the two other Ausralians in Norman and Alvaro. I like to think it's slowly coming together....slowly but surely

Edited by audois
  • Like 1

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

3 minutes ago, audois said:

TO look like the best they've been so far. The two former Saints players back in the group - Peyroux and Paulo. Add in the two other Ausralians in Norman and Alvaro. I like to think it's slowly coming together....slowly but surely

I agree with your longer term thesis re TO, audois, but I cannot see a side of Saints' calibre getting caught out twice.  Saints by about twenty on Saturday, I suspect and fear.

23 minutes ago, audois said:

Belmas has just extended his stay at TO until 2024, maybe (just maybe) it could be enough to get them to 11th in the league this season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can't see it, but I will laugh myself silly if TO win this

And if they do, jeez how much will Wakey start to panic (and Warrington?)

Saints owe it to the league to throw this one 

• Haha 1

Hard to know what make of Toulouse with their new signings. 

We haven't scored more than 24 points in a match for the last two months, so think predictions of us giving Toulouse a hiding are off the mark.

We've got players back, which is good. But, another backline reshuffle may lead to combinations being off. Think we'll win something like 22-12.

Latest Toulouse 8 Saints 18, 15 mins left.

• Thanks 1

Now 8-26.

• Thanks 1

Toulouse 18 Saints 28

Full tarm.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Jughead said:

Embarrassing that Super League referees aren’t flying direct to the nearest airport. 

Why don't they fly with the team? At least they stand a chance of getting here.

Replacement ref did OK though. 1st 20mins of the 2nd half we couldn't tell too much of what was happening as we were down the other end and Saints were camped in the TO twenty. Saints looked to be unlucky with some disallowed tries.

I don't think TO did that badly to be honest, another game of missed opportunities and gifting a try or two to the opposition.

Onwards to the next game next weekend. No Alvaro though as he is out with a head injury. Might have Guy and Joe back though which would be a big Brucie bonus