Sun 5th June : SL : Wakefield Trinity v Hull FC KO 15:00

Who will win?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Hull FC

Discuss the SL game between Wakefield Trinity and Hull FC here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Wakey's last SL win was at home to Salford on 3rd April, since then they've lost six on the belt. Hull FC have been in reasonable nick since the derby debacle mid April so it all points to a home win...

Seriously though, we should win this by a couple of scores and I'll be pretty well fed up if we don't.

I'll be wandering over as per usual and if it's a nice day I may even leave the bar to watch the game.

Trin 14 Ullefsee 26.

2 hours ago, meast said:

Hull to set up a nail in the pussycats' coffin?

Or will it be another one of those results that no one saw coming, or just another Hull collapse?

I take it you haven't bothered entering the result poll?

Not sure what the West Yorkshire weather has in store for us but it looks like a veritable monsoon is on it's way here in Hull.

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

Not sure what the West Yorkshire weather has in store for us but it looks like a veritable monsoon is on it's way here in Hull.

Cancel the plan to leave the bar to watch it.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

8 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Cancel the plan to leave the bar to watch it.

‘‘Twas merely a passing thought.

6 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

30 mins to kick off and its dry here. Reasonable following from Hull being rewarded for their commitment.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

14 minutes ago, Wollo Wollo Wayoo said:

30 mins to kick off and its dry here. Reasonable following from Hull being rewarded for their commitment.

Change that to excellent turn out by Hull fans.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC

19 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Have you gotcrain yet ? Belting it down at Fev v Wire Women's game.

Not yet. We've let 6 in though already.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC

6-14 1min to HT.

Edited by jacksy

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Jake Connor with the first two assists, bizarre third try for Hull, Gale kicked  through and Wakey looked to have it covered but Swift waited and the Wakey defender slid past the ball leaving the line open for Swift to score.

Worrying early injury to Reece Lyne, doubtful he’ll play any further part, didn’t see what happened but it’s been put on report.

• Like 1

On 03/06/2022 at 10:44, meast said:

Hull to set up a nail in the pussycats' coffin?

Or will it be another one of those results that no one saw coming, or just another Hull collapse?

Well from what I am seeing so far today you will have the opportunity to put the last nail in at your place on last game.

Good luck with getting coffin lid down though if fat lump lineham is inside

• Haha 1