Swinton

moorside roughyed

I couldn't go yesterday so can't comment on the performance but it was a game we should have been looking to win.

We have had a tough start to the season with a lot of away games against teams we should be looking to compete with so playing these teams at home is crucial if we want to get away from the lower reaches of the league table.

Like others have said I wasn't expecting us to be at the top of the table and believe we need to create some stability first but I was expecting better than what has been dished up so far.

Hopefully things will improve soon.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, moorside roughyed said:

Unfortunately the league table doesn't lie. We were the worst of two pretty poor teams out there. 

As a Swinton supporter I agree with this observation - Swinton did just enough to win the game - the cards were on the table when both teams opted to kick for goal and get the 2pts rather than kick for touch and go for a try. 

3 hours ago, wayne_r said:

As a Swinton supporter I agree with this observation - Swinton did just enough to win the game - the cards were on the table when both teams opted to kick for goal and get the 2pts rather than kick for touch and go for a try. 

The quality to me doesn't seem to be where it was about 4 or 5 seasons ago. 

• Like 1

On 05/06/2022 at 20:45, tandle said:

why donut is what 1064 is rubbish just look at the league table fact.

Tandle, I just can't work out what youre on about here, why should anyone be expected to take what you say seriously when it makes no grammatical sense ffs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1