Widnes away.

spanishknight

got to agree , brendan makes us tick and can win you the game. he also makes mistakes but show me a half that does not, jamie is a great place kicker but is clearly not fit , so yes liam and brendan for me A T M.

• Like 2

Big improvement needed. Sounds like we are missing O’Hagan and a centre - I like what Antrobus brings but feel he’s better in the forwards. For the second half I’d be tempted to swop Glover with Antrobus just to give AJ a bit of support.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, YCKonstantine said:

I sort of had the commentary on in the background so I wasn't listening listening but this seems like a game we shouldn't have won from the performance.

Sounds like the players weren’t playing playing at times but come the end of the season that could be a crucial win.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DEANO said:

Just to be clear. We are sitting third having won every away games and only losing 3 at home. Oh and Harris has 11 try’s 

Hasn't  Marsh got 11 tries as well now?, reminds me of 2019 season all the close games, its not doing my dicky ticker any good.

• Like 2

Just now, spanishknight said:

Hasn't  Marsh got 11 tries as well now?, reminds me of 2019 season all the close games, its not doing my dicky ticker any good.

He’s on 9 for the season now after today. 

• Thanks 1