Widnes away.

spanishknight

15 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Hasn't  Marsh got 11 tries as well now?, reminds me of 2019 season all the close games, its not doing my dicky ticker any good.

I reckon there'll be a few more dicky tickers after listening to that game today S.K. I feel like I've been through the mangle! Well done for sticking at it lads!! A wins a win!! Up the Kneets!!

• Like 2

Going by Andy Acko and his commentary on Radio York today it sounds like we were lucky again. Saying that again we showed character and guts to win in the second half. We look so much fitter than the last two years. That is showing in the 2nd half and we have desire to defend the line like our lives depend on it too.

As regards the side Ellis has won the last two games with his goal kicking but we don’t have the same attacking spark without BOH in the side for me. It’s shame that BOH spends so much time sat in the stands as he is the heartbeat of the side when he’s fit.

Like Bailey but as others have stated, he’s better in the second row his natural position. He’s doing a decent job for us though there but it would be nice to see Levi Edwards back in the side when fit as he was explosive and really looked a cracking prospect.  

Saying all that we’ve won 12 out of 15 games and Fordy plus coaching staff and the players deserve huge credit for the turn around in form compared to last season. We’ve recruited well and I’m sure they’ll be a replacement coming in for Sam Davis. Jubby has been outstanding this term. Will along with Jordy Thompson never have a bad game. Always a 8 out of 10 week in week out. It would be nice to see maybe a hooker as back up in to help out Jubby and maybe another utility forward to see Jordy, Kirmo and Clarky get a rest. With all three of them been superb this term. 

Another scruffy win but it’s a win. 

• Like 2

"Don't Waste Words, Jump to Conclusions"

Millican Dalton...1867-1947

A win is a win,but not playing well at the moment like Andy says we need another hooker and another utility forward to give the trio a rest and on a positive we are still 3rd in the league and most supporters would have taken that at the beginning of the season.

• Like 2

just got back from widnes , we were poor today make no mistake about it , widnes fans around us said it was the best they had played all season and ben thaler was the worst ref , so as the saying goes a wins a win but carry on like this and were going to take a right battering , fordy will be glad to have 2 weeks to work with the team , fingers crossed the knights of earlier in the season will return, by the way 3rd in the table is only a flattering number.

18 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Just watched the match winning try, what a run from Glover then a pass off the ground to Marsh.

Don't forget to mention that sublime bit of footwork from The Ghost, John. 😉

• Like 1