The Geordies are in Toon this weekend

RogerT

Lets hope the team can keep this run going with a double over the Thunder, i'll be nice to see Day back at the Mount, I always liked him when he was with us.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, distantdog said:

I wouldn't think so but why are you so down? 

Players lack any motivation. Unfit. Have twice failed to acknowledge travelling support. Same things happening where we go 20 to 30 down in first half and leave no chance of a fight back. Players making same mistakes. Just very boring one man in rugby. No support play. Rely on individual play to get tries. Has been a terrible season for 3rd highest spenders 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ThunderLeague said:

Players lack any motivation. Unfit. Have twice failed to acknowledge travelling support. Same things happening where we go 20 to 30 down in first half and leave no chance of a fight back. Players making same mistakes. Just very boring one man in rugby. No support play. Rely on individual play to get tries. Has been a terrible season for 3rd highest spenders 

That's a shame. Where does the blame lie?

Going full-time really put pressure on a whole load of players who were neither good enough or ready for that pressure. I don't think we'll put another 46 on 'em though it would be nice....36-14.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phildog said:

Going full-time really put pressure on a whole load of players who were neither good enough or ready for that pressure. I don't think we'll put another 46 on 'em though it would be nice....36-14.

We had a fans forum before Fev game. They basically saying its full time but not really full time. Used as a plan to get some players up here. Most are in accommodation in a flat in town. Dual reg from Wigan has been hit and miss,halsall being the exception. Lots of injuries occurred after a few games in but can't blame that now. Hallas minns and a loan for matty costello who played v york and then never to be seen again. Been alot of loans and just disrupting the flow. Have a look on thunder site you will see majority is aimed at the coaching 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, phildog said:

We had alot of big pack players in the home game v yourselves. But if bulldogs play like did v worky and run at us with all that support around the ball you will be in for just as many tries. Boafos wing is a weak side for us and we leave gaps through the middle. 

Edited by ThunderLeague
  • Like 1

Sad that fans have to vent such feelings you Thunderers and maybe even sadder that your board and/or staff and players aren't reacting to it. I know some clubs must be lower in the league for others to be doing well but despite local emnities ie us and Dewsbury I take no pleasure in seeing clubs continually struggling (and we've been there in years past). You just need to stick with it. Hope you turn up on Sunday and let your lads know you're on their side not on their backs!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thunder fan said:

Never felt as down about the club for years, last time i felt so down about us it was when we won 2 games in 3 seasons as gateshead thunder about 20 years ago, demolition job on sunday, easy batley win, will murder us.

Judging by this , we might be able to get a new home record

AAC11AB9-F534-4BCD-9A04-1A574782D8B2.jpeg

IMG_0583.JPG