Mon 13 Jun: Ch: Leigh Centurions v Featherstone Rovers KO 19:45 (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions
    • Featherstone Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/06/22 at 19:15

22 hours ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Yeah that's how I see it at the moment. Wasn't confident before the 1895 final and even less so before this one especially with three of our starting pack from Tottenham uncertain to play.

If we can hold up to Leigh physically and not consistently lose the collisions then I'd give us a definite chance, but that's a big if.

The first set is always a good indicator. in the 1895 final Leigh rolled up the field from the kick-off fairly easily which is a big red flag, particularly in a final. It was similar to the final against Toulouse but the other way around where they bashed us in the first set and we made about 10m. Leigh have a good SL standard pack and outside backs, we need them to be off their game to have a shot but you never know.

I'd add to that, that some of Fev's more physical players like Briscoe, Leilua and JSL need to take some accountability and help the middle guys out.

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

For any Australians who are keen on watching this game or indeed any of the televised Championship games I've just noticed that Kayo/FoxSports is airing them every week with the games also available on-demand on Kayo.

Not sure how this has happened or what connection if any there is between Fox/Premier but an interesting development nonetheless.

57 minutes ago, UTK said:

For any Australians who are keen on watching this game or indeed any of the televised Championship games I've just noticed that Kayo/FoxSports is airing them every week with the games also available on-demand on Kayo.

Not sure how this has happened or what connection if any there is between Fox/Premier but an interesting development nonetheless.

My Son in Australia watches on Kayo.

• Like 1

Leigh by 16

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

11 hours ago, Fevrover said:

Sorry but i  just can't see it but would love to be proved wrong.

Have to agree, but it will show where Fev need to improve when they meet in the playoff final, which is the only game that matters!

• Like 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

19 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Have to agree, but it will show where Fev need to improve when they meet in the playoff final, which is the only game that matters!

Yeah you're right and McDermott has been here before and has even stated we need to lose some games to see where we're at.

3 hours ago, binosh said:

Could go either way this game 

51 minutes ago, clogdance said:

I reckon Featherstone will win, unfortunately.

Puzzled by the Leigh pessimists. In front of your own fans on your home ground, with largely a full team that's going well, after rolling us at Tottenham and with Lockwood, Sene-Lefao and maybe one or two more joining the Fev injury list, if you don't beat us handsomely tonight then I'm not sure when you will.

• Like 4