Mon 13 Jun: Ch: Leigh Centurions v Featherstone Rovers KO 19:45 (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Centurions
    • Featherstone Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/06/22 at 19:15

6 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Wow bad decision by the touchie. He's in touch.

What are we paying these guys for? The touch judge is mere feet away, looking right at it, and still can't spot that. Shocking decision.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Indeed yet Fev have bombed three tries despite being under the cosh. Strange game.

Yeah Fev look like they could score everytime they get in the Leigh 20. Also Ben Reynolds is awful for Leigh, totally stiffles their attack.

I'm enjoying this game, especially the defensive efforts from Krisnan Inu, but for me Robert Hicks is playing too much of a role in it.

Just let the players get on with it.

• Like 2
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Fantastic passing from Fev and a great try by Jones.

Game on!

Love watching Ipape play!

He bolts out and gets away, but he's crunching in defence and pretty solid in the other aspects. Not the biggest name, but for me he's one of Leigh's most dangerous players - along with the one-two punch up-front from Amone and Asiata.

Feel a bit sorry for Fev up against this team of big-name imports. They are just about still in the game though.

As a neutral, Leigh are pretty good to watch.

Ipape gets a good reward for being such an outstanding player in finishing off Fev's resistance.

Fev look absolutely busted but they've played their part in a terrific contest.

A fantastic advert for the Championship.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

Well as long as the other SL clubs arent allowed to cheat at Leighs expense like they have the last two seasons I am sure they will be threatening enough. 

Travel costs to Leigh? Or are you talking about promoted teams getting less funding?

I think promoted teams deserve a level playing-field.

Hard to ignore that Leigh couldn't field this team in SL - as far as I'm aware.

2 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

I think Derek is wrong about many things but he has put his money where his mouth is and even if they lose a few of these lads their budget will probably be there with Salford.  

Same central funding,  no crowd restrictions.  The cosy club that SL basement dwellers had for three seasons is going to be over. 

The problem Leigh will have in SL is that they can't field this side. Only 5 non-fed and they don't have an academy so filling up the rest of the team/squad with fed trained players won't be easy.

2 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Head high on Briscoe ,commentary  say ,just a grab, 😆 

Off balance and a trailing arm that swung him off his feet. Yellow, in my opinion.

The Eseh one where he jumped into the neck of Ioane was deffo a red though.

• Like 1

Just now, StandOffHalf said:

Off balance and a trailing arm that swung him off his feet. Yellow, in my opinion.

The Eseh one where he jumped into the neck of Ioane was deffo a red though.

Iam not disputing that.

Krisnan Inu appeared to still be in the vicinity of the touchline after being sent off.  I wonder if the disciplinary will have anything to say about that.

3 minutes ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

Krisnan Inu appeared to still be in the vicinity of the touchline after being sent off.  I wonder if the disciplinary will have anything to say about that.

Someone should have told Inu that he should be in the changing rooms and he is not a dirty player he just got it wrong.Scoreline was about right Leigh far better than us.Unless we sign 4 better players  can't see the results being different down the line.Our players did put the effort in but were clearly outplayed down the middle again.

• Like 1