Sun 12 Jun: SL: Toulouse Olympique v Castleford Tigers KO 15:30

Who will win?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/06/22 at 15:00

38 minutes ago, The Daddy said:

Justin you mean? Has he transitioned to Justine? 

Haha...fat friday fingers... shudder... if he/she does that would be something to see ! 

• Haha 1

Toulouse are four points below the next team above them. They can no longer hope that picking up an occasional win will be enough as the team immediately above them will be doing that too. They need to string some wins together. This would be a good match to start that run. 

• Like 1

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

Toulouse 6 Cas 0.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Toulouse 6 Cas 6.

The natives are not happy! Ref gifted Cas the ball and Cas scored. Still... very tight game and it is hot here. If TO can keep with Cas until the last 15mins then they might edge it.

Toulouse 12 Cas 6.

Toulouse 12 Cas 14.

Toulouse 14 Cas 20.

14-20, game over.

That was rubbish to be honest. TO had a golden chance and blew it again. They didn't play at all in the 2nd half, no line running, very flat, running sideways at times. Can't tackle for toffee. Gifted another 2 stupid tries to Cas. Another close encounter but ultimately another tick in the lose column

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

With Wakey getting another win, can't see them surviving now. Although they've got several winnable games coming up in the next 2 months. Not over just yet.

Three clubs bunched on 10 points now and two of them in free fall so it aint over yet.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

1 hour ago, kiggy said:

That was rubbish to be honest. TO had a golden chance and blew it again. They didn't play at all in the 2nd half, no line running, very flat, running sideways at times. Can't tackle for toffee. Gifted another 2 stupid tries to Cas. Another close encounter but ultimately another tick in the lose column

I am glad you mentioned the tackling.

I have noticed also from watching the super league show that the tackling has been very poor for tries conceded. Especially as last year the defence was very good. 

2 hours ago, ShropshireBull said:

Told you. Hope everyone is happy that Toulouse were kneecapped by paying the hundreds of thousands of pounds in travel for supposedly professional sports teams. Hope Toulouse just focus for next season, come straight back up without all the covid nonsense and if clubs cant afford flights to france gtfo of SL. 

Rugby League isn’t exactly a cash rich sport & what money they have I’d prefer was spent on youth development, infrastructure etc etc rather than bloody airfare! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Morris Wanchuk said:

Rugby League isn’t exactly a cash rich sport & what money they have I’d prefer was spent on youth development, infrastructure etc etc rather than bloody airfare! 

How are they going in that regard?

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

Pleasantly surprised by that result. As good as another win for Wakey really! Shame Wakey are down there in the mix as Toulouse are the team I'd least like to go down (apart obviously from my own team) and I'd prefer to be able to join the majority on here in cheering them on. Not that who I cheer for will make a jot of difference given the success I've had cheering on Trinity & England/GB since the 80s, anyone but Wigan in the 90s and generally supporting the underdog in other games!