Barrow on Sunday.

49 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Like the odd offload in the tackle rather than just hitting it up over n over 

Offload? 🤔 oh yeah remember what one of them looks like, it's been a while 😂

• Like 1

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Without ####### up Barrow's back. They were far too big, strong, fast and had alot more quality than us. 1st half we did have decent territory on a few occasions, but simply don't ask enough questions or look anywhere near dangerous enough. Final plays were poor and short kicking game wasn't good enough. 

The short kicking game from carter was brilliant. And in sammut, miloudi and ritson they have quality that will cause any side a problem.

Not a game that will define our season. We're in a 3 horse race that will have 2 losers. But the way the final 10 mins played out was very disappointing. 

Heads up lads. Dust yourselves off, pick our battles and we still stand a chance. 

• Like 1

Never left a game early before but that was dire. Not sure what’s going on but when Matty Henson doesn’t get picked before them Welsh guys something is wrong. Always been a big fan of Chris but things are going from bad to worse and I’m struggling to see how he’s going to improve things with more players leaving than coming in. Luckily I’m away for the Widnes game.

• Like 4

Just now, IanMac said:

Never left a game early before but that was dire. Not sure what’s going on but when Matty Henson doesn’t get picked before them Welsh guys something is wrong. Always been a big fan of Chris but things are going from bad to worse and I’m struggling to see how he’s going to improve things with more players leaving than coming in. Luckily I’m away for the Widnes game.

Have to agree, I'm a big fan of Chris but today was unacceptable,  nilled for the second week running and some not looking interested.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Unicorn 106 said:

Have to agree, I'm a big fan of Chris but today was unacceptable,  nilled for the second week running and some not looking interested.

Time for change, before other leave. He might be a good coach, but his man management skills seem poor

Thought we competed for 20, barrow scored some fortunate tries and we then looked a good second best. Thought their front row and half backs were streets ahead. We never looked like scoring then gave up last 20. Where was Riley? Is broadbent injured? Don't like to be critical but them Welsh lads don't offer anything. OBrien towns best today

• Like 4

To be honest thought one of our better first 30mins couple of bits of luck and they scored etc.

But second half we were awful, some of the players recently brought in, have actually weakened the squad in my opinion .

Been a Season ticket holder for a long, long time but what i saw second half today is not worth paying money for. Recruitment has been absymal.

Edited by Onreport
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Carlisle1921 said:

Have been a big fan of Chris but can't defend him after today. Why let Dec leave on loan on Thursday when we know Henson is unavailable? We dont have an injury crisis but still play 4 or 5 players out of position too.

From what I heard Matty wasn’t unavailable!!

So that’s not a single point scored and 104 conceded since we beat London. Completely unacceptable and you can see some of them are beaten before we kick off. Thorman has to take his share of the responsibility for where we are. His player recruitment, both pre and mid season has been awful. Those Davies brothers are no better than what we had already, and why sign Riley for his size then not play him ? Also, Buffer is a lovely fella but he is simply not up to playing at this level anymore, we must be the only team who’s scrum half actually slows our attack down. Absolutely nothing to be positive about at the moment, we seem to be just treading water waiting to be relegated.

• Like 3

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

3 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Henson and Wilkinson aren’t good enough for that team . Apparently . 

And Davies in the 2nd row was, he’s having a laugh with that team selection.

Absolutely ****ed off with that today, this is Chris Thormans team, he recruited and must stand and fall by the effort served up second half, first half thought Barrow we fortunate to be 22 in front maybe 6 or 10, total capitulation, rubbish and not worthy of wearing the badge, our squad was weak at the start of the season but is even weaker now.

Sort it out for gods sake. I am afraid I don’t see another win coming this season.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IanMac said:

And Davies in the 2nd row was, he’s having a laugh with that team selection.

That was pretty soul destroying , giving it to him to cut back in to the middle for hit up after hit up . Then Weetman comes on and gets folded . However limited our funds are I blame Chris for how we’ve spent it , pre and midseason . He’s tried to reinvent the wheel with all these over clever strategies , and teams are seeing us off with basics - big lads , punch holes , offloads , bit of quality and strike off that . Either we’re wrong or everyone else , results would tell the answer 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Brookie said:

Time for change, before other leave. He might be a good coach, but his man management skills seem poor

Not sure how you can call him a good coach with the recent results and selections, and man management plays a big part of being a good coach,  i hope the rumours are not true that Egremont could be welcoming Henson back shortly. 

• Sad 1