What’s going on

bobg

Just reading that Luke Broadbent has signed for Whitehaven, I thought he was with us for the rest of the season.

What the hell is happening at Derwent Park?

Can someone put us in the picture please.

• Like 4
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Yeah they have announced 3 loans with 2 of them from Catalan. 

Hopefully the weekly interview tonight will explain it as it says on the town website when we signed Luke it was until the end of the season. There's one thing good news is in short supply at present. 

• Like 1

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

27 minutes ago, bobg said:

Just reading that Luke Broadbent has signed for Whitehaven, I thought he was with us for the rest of the season.

Makes you wonder mate???? 

55 minutes ago, bobg said:

And 2 French internationals

8 hours ago, Hate the rec said:

All key board warriors , now's your chance to ask town questions about the club, signings and whatever takes your fancy , go on Town's Facebook page and get them in and maybe some burning questions might be answered .

Has that option been took down? I can't see it on there now. 

1 hour ago, Town blue white said:

Yes it's been took down. Asked fans what questions they would like Chris to answer. So they did, didn't like some home truths. So took it off. Pathetic.

No it hasn’t, it is still on, but now says some questions have been removed.

4 minutes ago, bobg said:

No it hasn’t, it is still on, but now says some questions have been removed.

Think it's been took down and the put back on this morning mate. Some questions already been deleted this morning mind so don't think it'll be up long 🤐

20 minutes ago, Town blue white said:

Back on 1 hour ago  with all the awkward questions removed 😅 

Seems if you ask an awkward question your a keyboard warrior 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 3

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

11 hours ago, Hate the rec said:

All key board warriors , now's your chance to ask town questions about the club, signings and whatever takes your fancy ,

A lot of those ‘ keyboard warriors ‘ are the hardcore fans keeping us going 

• Like 6

I would have thought when you’ve played 160 minutes of rugby and have conceded 104 points and scored none there’s a fair few awkward questions to be asked and faced up to. I knew it was going to be a tough ask in this league but supported the club with a season ticket, 200 club number and 1945 club membership. I don’t want a breakdown of everything going on in the club but if the club want supporters to continually support them there has to be a bit of soul searching and honest appraisal as to why we have reached this point. Why are we bringing in loan players, not playing them and then they sign for our neighbours? Why are we finding it so difficult to bring players in when every other club seems to manage it? Why are some of our better players, in my opinion, not being selected? Why have so many players left the club? Many more questions no doubt need answered but obviously we are viewed as keyboard warriors for raising these questions. My understanding of a keyboard warrior is keeping your anonymity, Ian McCullough is my full name and this is my last post for a while. I’ll still support the club and hope that we can dig ourselves out of the hole we are in, to help with that it would be better to take supporters with you rather than alienating them.UTT

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, IanMac said:

I would have thought when you’ve played 160 minutes of rugby and have conceded 104 points and scored none there’s a fair few awkward questions to be asked and faced up to. I knew it was going to be a tough ask in this league but supported the club with a season ticket, 200 club number and 1945 club membership. I don’t want a breakdown of everything going on in the club but if the club want supporters to continually support them there has to be a bit of soul searching and honest appraisal as to why we have reached this point. Why are we bringing in loan players, not playing them and then they sign for our neighbours? Why are we finding it so difficult to bring players in when every other club seems to manage it? Why are some of our better players, in my opinion, not being selected? Why have so many players left the club? Many more questions no doubt need answered but obviously we are viewed as keyboard warriors for raising these questions. My understanding of a keyboard warrior is keeping your anonymity, Ian McCullough is my full name and this is my last post for a while. I’ll still support the club and hope that we can dig ourselves out of the hole we are in, to help with that it would be better to take supporters with you rather than alienating them.UTT

..spot on and mine's Craig Houghton and you'll see my questions on Facebook. I doubt going to watch us lose in Yorkshire every few weeks makes me a keyboard warrior.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, IanMac said:

Well said mate