NRL 2022 - MATCH THREAD - Round 15

FRIDAY JUNE 17

Manly Sea Eagles vs North Queensland Cowboys

at 4 Pines Park, 6.00pm AEDT

Sea Eagles team: 1. Reuben Garrick 2. Jason Saab 3. Morgan Harper 4. Tolutau Koula 5. Christian Tuipulotu 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Josh Aloiai 9. Lachlan Croker 10. Toafofoa Sipley 11. Haumole Olakau’atu 12. Andrew Davey 13. Jake Trbojevic 14. Dylan Walker 15. Josh Schuster 16. Martin Taupau 17. Sean Keppie 18. Taniela Paseka 19. Ben Trbojevic

Players cut:20. Ethan Bullemor 21. Kaeo Weekes 22. Kurt De Luis

Late Mail: To come.

Cowboys team: 1. Scott Drinkwater 2. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 3. Valentine Holmes 4. Peta Hiku 5. Murray Taulagi 6. Tom Dearden 7. Chad Townsend 8. Jordan McLean 9. Reece Robson 10. Reuben Cotter 11. Connelly Lemuelu 12. Jeremiah Nanai 13. Jason Taumalolo 14. Jake Granville 15. Coen Hess 16. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown 17. Griffin Neame 18. Ben Condon 19. Brendan Elliot

Players cut:20. Kane Bradley 23. Ben Hampton 24. Robert Derby

Late Mail: To come.

Jake Trbojevic will be looking to play his way into a Blues recall for Origin II, while in form second-rower Haumole Olakau’atu is also in the mix. 

The Cowboys have brought in Coen Hess in the second row with Connelly Lemuele switching to the bench in a late change. 

The Cowboys will be looking to keep in touch with he Storm and the Panthers for a top two finish, while the Sea Eagles will be hooping to keep in touch with the top eight.

Cowboys and Queensland star Reuben Cotter limped off in the warm-up with a hamstring injury that looks set to rule him out of Origin II.

I came in 4 minutes late and Manly are already up 4 - 0

Garrick finishes a Harper break to double the Manly lead.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

23 hours ago, Graham said:

On Fox they seem to be tipping Dragons to win.

Very different then from our forum tipsters:

Tipping

Dragons 1

Yes there was but 1 and what a great win it was......Go the mighty Dragons

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg