Sat 18 Jun: England v Combined Nations All Stars KO 17:45 (Sky)

Who will win?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• England by 13 points or more
    • England by 7 to 12 points
    • England by 1 to 6 points
    • Combined Nations All Stars by 1 to 6 points
    • Combined Nations All Stars by 7 to 12 points
    • Combined Nations All Stars by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/06/22 at 17:15

20 hours ago, sweaty craiq said:

I actually believe this will get called off - oh the fun if thats the case

There will be a vote on it first.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

1 hour ago, Jughead said:

I’ve just seen the CNAS team. I can’t say I’ve kept up to date with this but there’s a centre at fullback, a back row at centre and a centre on the wing. 

And they'll still bloody beat England!

I’ve just seen the CNAS team. I can’t say I’ve kept up to date with this but there’s a centre at fullback, a back row at centre and a centre on the wing. 

I’ve just seen the team and TBH I think it looks stronger than the England one, I could see them winning by a couple of scores.

10 minutes ago, JM2010 said:

Why isn't Morgan Knowles playing? Is he injured?

Yes he's injured. Five max from any one side anyway I believe (although I assume Batchelor would have missed out if Knowles was fit).

Edited by Moove

4 hours ago, Chrispmartha said:

I’ve just seen the team and TBH I think it looks stronger than the England one, I could see them winning by a couple of scores.

Really? I don’t the England one is that bad, all things considered. Watkins hasn’t played at centre for a while and while Williams is out of form, he was generally pretty consistent for Wane so it’s understandable that he’s gone with him. 

• Like 1

Really? I don’t the England one is that bad, all things considered. Watkins hasn’t played at centre for a while and while Williams is out of form, he was generally pretty consistent for Wane so it’s understandable that he’s gone with him. 

Yep, i think the England team is pretty poor, I also get the sense the All Stars team ( rather bizarrely) feel more passionate about the fixture. Just watched an interview with Kruize Leeming, the emotion and passion about him representing his Mum and where she comes from  was clearly visible , and I think Ellery will have them really fired up for it, it might not be correct, but it appears the All Stars seem to take this fixture more seriously.

I don’t mind the concept, I’d prefer us to be playing against France every year but it is what it is.

I’m not overly patriotic, however I will be a totally 100% committed England RL fan  in the world cup, it would be amazing to see us win it.

But, tomorrow I’m not that fussed who wins, in fact, I’ll be hoping my Teams players give a good account of themselves and theres more in the all stars side than the England side.

3 hours ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

If it was Rah Rah the punters would be all over it.

For God's sake stop moaning and enjoy:)

Paul

The trouble with that statement is RL fans love moaning,it’s what they do best.

18 hours ago, Jughead said:

It looks a lot weaker than last year. Compared with potentially what it could have been. But then I suppose it would have been a comfortable win had the likes of Field, Coote, French played.

I did enjoy last year's game so I will give it a try.

Edited by Niels
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, johnh1 said:

I'm looking forward to seeing all the Huddersfield players who are setting the season alight...........oh hold on.

So huddersfield are playing really well and get 1 player picked

And warrington have been appauling and get 5 players picked