Sun 19 Jun: France v Wales KO 14:30 (UK Time)

Who will win?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• France by 13 points or more
    • France by 7 to 12 points
    • France by 1 to 6 points
    • Wales by 1 to 6 points
    • Wales by 7 to 12 points
    • Wales by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 19/06/22 at 14:00

On 19/06/2022 at 22:20, Pen-Y-Bont Crusader said:

Atlantisman and I spoke with Luc Lacoste about two hours ago - 1500 or so who bought tickets didn’t attend probably due to the heat. Wonderful pre match meal 

Welsh team still drinking in the Irish bar and well deserved IMO

Albi great place all round. Pity the roof blew off stand at the end 😥….International games are the future - I’ve tasted it for the first time in years and want more of it. 

Great to hear, any update on Luc’s plans for next year? 

11 hours ago, Number 16 said:

I had the pleasure to meet that young lady who sang the Welsh anthem. She was a credit to the occasion. She's the daughter of Hoggy (of Essex Eels fame).

The family drove down from Wales to protect her voice from possible damage from aeroplane cabin pressure.

She did a really good job added something with it not being just a creaky recording as is the norm. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Plenty going on upwards and onwards for the World Cup in 2025 and the work starts NOW 🙂

Paul

Thanks PYC hope you got home OK:) AMO and myself are in a lovely town in Belgium called KORTKIJK tomorrow off to Amsteen near Amsterdam for the Cricket hopefully they will let AMO in:) back to earth next week with Kent on Sunday at Canterbury has been a great trip though:)

Paul

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Thanks PYC hope you got home OK:) AMO and myself are in a lovely town in Belgium called KORTKIJK tomorrow off to Amsteen near Amsterdam for the Cricket hopefully they will let AMO in:) back to earth next week with Kent on Sunday at Canterbury has been a great trip though:)

Paul

It has been and great to catch up albeit briefly with Number 16. Thanks for everything 👍🏻 Enjoy Belgium and the cricket.