It will be three years.

By the time Batley visit us next week it will be three years since a British side beat Fev at Post Office Road in the championship. Barrow won in June 2019 16-38. In the same season Dewsbury beat Fev 12-32. That's some record. Hope that hasn't given The gallant youths an incentive.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, J Phil Loxton said:

By the time Batley visit us next week it will be three years since a British side beat Fev at Post Office Road in the championship. Barrow won in June 2019 16-38. In the same season Dewsbury beat Fev 12-32. That's some record. Hope that hasn't given The gallant youths an incentive.

They don't need an incentive against Fev lol.

• Like 2

Depends on the team we can put out plus a big reduction in the number of penalties given away, finally end the disputes and get Hall back in the side. Good management requires rational thinking. When you are in charge of staff you need to know what makes EACH person tick and act accordingly. Then they cooperate. NOT bang bang I am in charge, but a frank and helpful discussion on any matters arising.

• Like 1

On 16/06/2022 at 18:16, J Phil Loxton said:

Ben White played in that game for Barrow , and should be playing in this one

IMG_0583.JPG

On 19/06/2022 at 17:38, Batley Bob said:

Ben White played in that game for Barrow , and should be playing in this one

The Fev starting 13 that day had only two players still at Rovers and they are both currently injured. And there was one sub - Luke Cooper of course.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

You just had to say it didn't you ? 😁

I know. For those that know me I don't usually gloat🙄. Rugby League games quickly become history. We lost to a better side. Leigh will lose one day though it might not be in the near future 😮. Dewsbury will win one day too. I wonder which scalp they'll take?😟. It's Rugby League and we love it.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, sentoffagain2 said:

It wont be 3 years before we are beaten at home again them days have gone.

Other teams are improving in the Championship making it a much better competition which is a good thing, your seasons not lost yet but I think a lot of teams will raise their games now knowing you are beatable.

1 hour ago, Fevrover said:

We've plenty of players to come back and good players, shame we haven't got a good coach because he's ruining this squad. They darn't go against his plan ( whatever that is).

I notice that a lot of posters who alwas defended your coach not long ago are not posting there support much.

1 hour ago, gittinsfan said:

I notice that a lot of posters who alwas defended your coach not long ago are not posting there support much.

He's GONE by sound of it,a lot of fans didn't want/ like him for what he said while at Toronto. IMHO he hasn't improved us and is taking us backwards with his hissey fits.

• Like 3

On 27/06/2022 at 09:06, J Phil Loxton said:

I know. For those that know me I don't usually gloat🙄. Rugby League games quickly become history. We lost to a better side. Leigh will lose one day though it might not be in the near future 😮. Dewsbury will win one day too. I wonder which scalp they'll take?😟. It's Rugby League and we love it.

Tbh not sure we will win another match this season. 

16 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Tbh not sure we will win another match this season. 

Apart from Fev ( obviously lol) i hope you stay up,2nd favourite away game after Batley ( sorry 😆).

• Thanks 1