Bradford (A)

Wakefield Ram

A better performance would be a great start, win or lose.

Is it still £20 to get in at Odsal?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

6 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Well Liam Finn will have had a couple of weeks so hopefully a better performance.

But he's not had 2 weeks to work with the team 

Greenwood gave the players the week off, so no training all week🤔

Baffling if honest and a regular feature under Mr Greenwood

And we wonder why we are so bad🤔🤔

Edited by coolie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, coolie said:

But he's not had 2 weeks to work with the team 

Greenwood gave the players the week off, so no training all week🤔

Baffling if honest and a regular feature under Mr Greenwood

And we wonder why we are so bad🤔🤔

The thing is I think certain players ruled the dressing room,hopefully Liam will sort that out. I remember when Ned Kelly came back for his second spell that’s the first thing he did,kicked the trouble maker’s out.

Edited by graham fisher

32 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

The thing is I think certain players ruled the dressing room,hopefully Liam will sort that out. I remember when Ned Kelly came back for his second spell that’s the first thing he did,kicked the trouble maker’s out.

I hope so. A change of culture in the club is what is needed more than anything IMO.

I’m not too sure losing matches and being the rubbing rags of the championship hurts the the current crop of players as much as it should.

• Like 1
rambo.gif

Bit surprised with a new coach they've had the week off esp after losing to two of the poorer teams in the league.

Sounds like Liam Finn has his work cut out already.

Yes, get rid of the trouble makers is number one. We've had 4 narrow defeats which shows we are not that far off. 

If he can get team spirit back, which has been missing for a couple of seasons now, that'll be half the battle.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Bit surprised with a new coach they've had the week off esp after losing to two of the poorer teams in the league.

Sounds like Liam Finn has his work cut out already.

Yes, get rid of the trouble makers is number one. We've had 4 narrow defeats which shows we are not that far off. 

If he can get team spirit back, which has been missing for a couple of seasons now, that'll be half the battle.

LF wasn't formally appointed until last week WR so couldn't change any arrangements before that date. Don't expect to see a sudden clear-out either; player availability is still a real issue.

In my view the best (or minimum?) that we can hope for is a real improvement in attitude and application.

• Like 2

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Hi guys

Don't forget, HWD Hospital radio will be covering the Bradford Bulls Vs Dewsbury Rams in full and live from Odsal on Sunday... listen live  @  https://hwdhospitalradio.com/player.shtml 

With totally unbiased opinion 😋  as we have our Bulls commentator Kaine Hall and Rams stalwart Martin Sharpe bringing you all the action from 2pm - KO 3pm.

It's just like being there!

www.hwdhospitalradio.com  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Dont forget a couple a dusters,,lol. British championship were on tonight for f1 and v8 stockcars so a bit dusty in them  posh odsal seats..:kolobok_resent: all the best and hope you win em.

• Like 2

I think it will be too early for FB’s team to elicit victory at Odsal, as I cannot see him having changed things massively in the short time with his new charges.

Bradford 34-6 Dewsbury 

Try scorer: Ryder

MoM: Sykes

Att: 2138

I think the last time we won there was when Sykes converted a long range penalty to make it a single point victory after Adam Sidlow encroached upon the ten metre line from our short kick off after we had fallen behind. (I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong here.)

Legs, Dews, Legs.

Bradford 28 - 12 Rams

FTS: Knowles

Att: 2400 (apologies for my absence)

Another second half capitulation. Now Liam will have a very clear idea of the challenge ahead.

• Like 4

Ryder was unlucky not to score his break bumping off 3 bulls lads. The killer was the two quick tries and the one straight away second half. 24-6 you peppered us we held out and went up and scored that killed any fight we then pipped away at the score board. 

im happy with the result but keep fighting lads and play you home and away again next year good luck.

• Thanks 1

You can change the oil and replace the plugs all you want🤔

This engine ain't gonna run sweet when a couple of pistons are shot & worn 🤔

Either overhaul the entire block and tune up... 

Without change there won't be change... Simples 🤔

• Like 3

63' | Try Bradford.

Steve Crossley gets the ball stood still, looks round for a while, runs forward and goes over. 

Patton converts.

36-6

last thing want to read on your own twitter page. I’d rage if it was on the Bradford page take defeat it’s the manner it’s knowing there giving everything but not good enough on the day. 

21 hours ago, Bullmania said:

63' | Try Bradford.

Steve Crossley gets the ball stood still, looks round for a while, runs forward and goes over. 

Patton converts.

36-6

last thing want to read on your own twitter page. I’d rage if it was on the Bradford page take defeat it’s the manner it’s knowing there giving everything but not good enough on the day. 

We’re used to it🤣🤣

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Bullmania said:

63' | Try Bradford.

Patton converts.

36-6

It’s a pretty fair assessment of the try TBH

rambo.gif