Summer bash

RogerT

After seeing the price on the Bulls forum that season ticket holders get to purchase them for 50% off I searched back through the main website for Batley Bulldogs and notice it applies to us as well.

So anybody going please purchase them from the club either for the day or the weekend.

Rams season ticket holders get a one day ticket for free. Upgrade to a reserved seat for £10.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

5 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Rams season ticket holders get a one day ticket for free. Upgrade to a reserved seat for £10.

Yeah but which Ram's fans  want to watch  hammering even for free!

• Haha 3

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

My information was taken from an article the was wrote on the main website some while ago, so things might have changed. 

Who knows?

Just checked on mysports tickets, not there yet.

Edited by RogerT

bump.......just in case anyone has missed this....

missing Blackpool already...🎢💈

• Like 2
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Betfred Championship Summer Bash:

Saturday July 30 

12:45 London Broncos v Sheffield Eagles 

15:00 Batley Bulldogs v Dewsbury Rams 

17:15 Bradford Bulls v Halifax Panthers 

19:30 Featherstone Rovers v Leigh Centurions 

Sunday July 31 

11.30 Betfred Women's Super League Fixture

13:45 Barrow Raiders v Widnes Vikings 

16:00 Whitehaven v Workington Town 

18:15 Newcastle Thunder v York City Knights

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

2 hours ago, fredm said:

What teams are playing in this?  I haven't seen any advertising for it?

Surely a way for the club to make a few quid if people attended?

Think Fred meant the Junior finals at the Mount?, 

• Like 1

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/07/2022 at 12:07, RPH said:

Betfred Championship Summer Bash:

Saturday July 30 

12:45 London Broncos v Sheffield Eagles 

15:00 Batley Bulldogs v Dewsbury Rams 

17:15 Bradford Bulls v Halifax Panthers 

19:30 Featherstone Rovers v Leigh Centurions 

Sunday July 31 

11.30 Betfred Women's Super League Fixture

13:45 Barrow Raiders v Widnes Vikings 

16:00 Whitehaven v Workington Town 

18:15 Newcastle Thunder v York City Knights

This may be a bit of a wild guess but I suspect that there may be just a few more there on Saturday than on Sunday. I won't be doing both days, that's for sure.

• Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I am planning to travel to this by train and bus but notice that there is a rail strike predicted for July 30th. Just so that others know, and can plan accordingly.

23 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

I am planning to travel to this by train and bus but notice that there is a rail strike predicted for July 30th. Just so that others know, and can plan accordingly.

Nuts I was going to go on the train too!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

20 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

It’s not northern rail on strike 

It is difficult to determine who is striking on any particular day but someone suggested that it was ASLEF, which would affect all rail companies. I'm sure that there will still be some trains running but I was just warning folk, in case of issues.

I will still try to get there by train/bus as it is more convenient all round (and as a Dewsbury ST holder my ticket was free, so no loss if I fail).

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

It is difficult to determine who is striking on any particular day but someone suggested that it was ASLEF, which would affect all rail companies. I'm sure that there will still be some trains running but I was just warning folk, in case of issues.

I will still try to get there by train/bus as it is more convenient all round (and as a Dewsbury ST holder my ticket was free, so no loss if I fail).

A real bargain for the champagne rugby you're going to be subjected to.

• Haha 1

If anybody is coming into Leeds for this on an arriva bus, get off at Bridgewater place, wait at the same stop for first Leeds number 1 bus, will take you straight to Headingley. 

• Like 3

Once a Bulldog, always a Bulldog.

19 hours ago, beestondog said:

If anybody is coming into Leeds for this on an arriva bus, get off at Bridgewater place, wait at the same stop for first Leeds number 1 bus, will take you straight to Headingley. 

Don't forget to purchase a Metro day ticket to use on all services guys. Not an Arriva day ticket.