Summer bash

RogerT

On 21/07/2022 at 16:51, doggystyle said:

Don't forget to purchase a Metro day ticket to use on all services guys. Not an Arriva day ticket.

Metro pass for we old gimmers DS.

• Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

why have we got 2 Summer Bash Threads, ?

Roger can you rename this Batley v Dewsbury Match Thread,

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

It now appears that the rail strike won't directly affect TPE trains so all systems go for the public transport fans.

• Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Don't go to the bus station.

Get off the 254 on Infirmary Street it's a mini bus hub and the First Bus number 1 calls there.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, RogerT said:

No change there then but we trust him Craig Lingard.

Considering that we know that there are injuries around (specifically Whiteley still injured I think but still named in the squad) don't believe Craig has any choices to make. The 17 fittest players will play. I know Phildog goes on about our 'rested ' players being available to replace those in last weeks starting 17 but I would be amazed if we had 17 fully fit players at this stage of the season. The 17 who put their hands up will play, I guess. Good luck to them.

Edited by bromleybulldog
  • Like 2

Hi there it was tongue in cheek, some weeks ago I went through the squad and we had a total of 22 to pick from, rfl require 21 names, 17 named in the squad on the day of which is whittled down to a starting 17.

Batley must be one of the easiest clubs to name their team.

Yes there will be injured players putting their hands up to play, brilliant.

If you can't go to the game, join HWD Hospital Radio this Saturday when we will be covering the Dewsbury Rams Vs Batley Bulldogs Live from Headingly KO 3pm and then we will also bring you The Bradford Bulls Vs Halifax Panthers from 5.15pm in the Summer Bash double header.

We are having a few issues with our webpage host at the moment, so if the usual link to our Playpod doesn’t work tomorrow http://hwdhospitalradio.com/player.shtml  you can use any of these links too.

https://tunein.com/radio/HWD-Hospital-Radio-s225548/

https://www.radio-uk.co.uk/hwd-hospital-radio

http://internetradiouk.com/play/hwd-hospital/

Or just ask your Smart Speaker to “Play HWD Hospital Radio

If you type hwdchat.com into your browser you can interact with us too on our Chatbox feature.

Join us… It’s just like being there!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, RogerT said:

Did anybody else here Craig Lingard say after the match that Campbell as signed on for next season.

Yes!

He also said he might have to drop him if he got too close to claiming Craig's club record try total!

Edited by bromleybulldog
  • Haha 2

Cheers I'm glad that I wasn't hearing wrong. The 4 tries were brilliant I might watch it again on demand tomorrow.

highlights from Todays Bash 60-6

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Weekends Results and Table

RESULTS 20.jpg

TABLE20.jpg

Edited by RPH

9 hours ago, RPH said:

highlights from Todays Bash 60-6

Cheers RPH. Really good to be able to see anything of the Dogs games. Anyone know  what the record score is for a Dogs,Rams game? The Rams looked well out of it which isn't a good thing.