MOM Totals

jamescolin

After the Leigh game we have the following scores in total: Bussey 23, Davies 15, Hall 12, Lockwood and Jacks 11, Briscoe 10, Moors 9, Kheirallah 8, Hardcastle, Smith, and Cuthbertson 6, Wildie 5, Pickersgill and Jones  4, Leilua and Gale 3 each, Hallewell 2, Ferres, Cooper and JSL 1 each. UTR

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

After the Batley game the leaders are: Bussey 23, Davies 15, Briscoe 13, Hall 12, Lockwood, Moors and Jacks 11 each.  With Bussey and Davies leading it shows how good they are. I think they would have made a big difference to the  Batley game. UTR 

• Like 1

After the Newcastle match we have Bussey still leading with 24, Davies has 17, Briscoe and Hall have 13, Lockwood, Moors and Jacks have 11, those are the leaders in the total  MOM.

After the London game the Totals are as follows: Bussey 24, Davies 17, Briscoe and Hall 13 each, Lockwood , Moors and Jacks have 11. These are the leaders. Now on to the Whitehaven game.

After the Whitehaven game the leaders are still the same. Bussey 24, Davies 17, Hall and Briscoe 13, Lockwood, Moors and Jacks 11, Keirallah and Leilua 8, Smith, Wildie and Jones 7, Hardcastle and Cuthbertson 6, Pickersgill and Springer 4, Gale 3, JSL and Hellewell 2, Ferres and Cooper 1 each.

After the Widnes game we have: Bussey 24, Davies 17, Hall, Briscoe and Moors with 13 Jones 12, Lockwood and Jacks 11, Wildie 10, Leilua and Springer on 9, Keirallah on 8, Hardcastle and Smith 7, Cuthbertson 6, Pickersgill 4, Ford and Gale 3, JSL and Hellewell 2,  Ferres and Cooper 1. 

After the Dewsbury game we have the following : Bussey 24, Davies 17, Moors 14, Hall and Briscoe 13, Jones 12, Lockwood, Springer and Jacks 11, Wildie 10, Leilua 9, Keirallah 8, Smith and Hardcastle on 7, Ford and Cuthbertson 6, Pickersgill4, Gale 3, JSL and Hellewell 2, Ferres and Cooper 1.

On 27/08/2022 at 10:13, jamescolin said:

After the  Barrow game it is still Bussey with 24 , Davies 17, and Moors 14 leading the race. I am going to include the play off games.

After the Workington game the leaders are: Bussey 24, Davies 17, Moors 16, Hall and Jones 15 each, 

After the Halifax game the leaders are: Bussey 24, Moors 22, and Davies and Jones 17. I am including what games are still to  play. That is Halifax at home and when we win Leigh in the Final. UTR. 

• 2 months later...

In a few months time I shall be 89 and I am not well. I am therefore cancelling my running of the MOM. I took over from Steve Slater and I would be pleased if he could organise the 2023 season and onwards. Thanks for your help and cooperation in running the MOM. I tried on more than one occasion to  obtain permission to present our winners our trophy but all replies were negative. I hope however our MOM will continue. ll the best UTR.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, jamescolin said:

Thanks MM22. Done my best but I am getting to old for it. Hope to still get to the odd match. I have ordered my season ticket. Seems a long time coming.

Keep going Colin mate.👍

Get yourself match fit for next season.

2023 is going to be a big year.

Thanks for all your effort and commitment Colin, even through ill health and family sickness.

Unfortunately I have similar issues, although at 70 years I am still a relative junior. But I am unable to take up the mantle again.

Is there anyone out there willing and able to take over from Colin?

4 hours ago, Steve Slater said:

Thanks for all your effort and commitment Colin, even through ill health and family sickness.

Unfortunately I have similar issues, although at 70 years I am still a relative junior. But I am unable to take up the mantle again.

Is there anyone out there willing and able to take over from Colin?

If nobody is then I will stagger on. I would hate to see MOM fold. Feeling a bit better today after the medicine. If there is no body up to taking it on then I will resume my duties. I think for a change we will include the Friendlies. So unless you hear that I am stiiff and gone then I will continue UTR.

• Thanks 1