Mon 27th Jun: Ch: Barrow Raiders v Halifax Panthers KO 19:45 (Premier Sports)

Who will win?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Barrow Raiders
    • Halifax Panthers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/06/22 at 19:15

On 23/06/2022 at 08:40, The Blues Ox said:

Oh I should have made myself clear, I don't think we will win purley just because of the wider pitches we play on, more just because we are the better side. 😉 Id pray for rain those 2 days if I were you. 🤣

Rain would suit the Bulls more than Halifax. If not much else we have got whopping forwards and a pinpoint kicker to keep sending the opposition back into their own 20-metre zone.

Grindathon.

• Like 1

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

Really looking forward to watching this game after yesterday's results, the port cullis has been lifted and the drawbridge has been lowered in the Championship it should make for an intriguing last portion of the season, has they say everything to play for for a number of clubs especially if Leigh beat Fev at the bash.

I'm hoping for a win but, apart from snatching defeat from the jaws of victory at home against Leigh, we've had a torrid time at home against all the top four and against Fax away.

Having said that, the Leigh defeat seemed to instil a fresh belief that we can compete against the top sides and we followed that by blowing Widnes and Workington out of the water. Really looking forward to this one and hope some Fax fans make it over the Pennines for the evening's entertainment.

Another one looking forward to this. The top six are sorted, just who finishes where, I'm going

Leigh

Batley

York

Fev

Fax

Barra

🦧

• Like 2

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Ritson touches down after a typically scorching run, but ref says no try. Still, it was entertaining to watch.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Barrow all at sea here & finally woke up after 25 mins, Ref I’m saying nowt & how fast is Tee?? Ran past Fax like they were in quicksand….Is there anyone quicker in the game? 

Edited by mickmike wilson

34 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Fev 4th wow, who do you think is going to beat them?

I really don't understand why fans think cos we've lost to a very good Batley side that we won't win many more. We have a host of players to come back, i can't see us troubling Leigh but i  can the rest with hard games against  York, Fax and Barrow.

Really didn’t see us been as dominant as we have been so far but still a long way to to go. Try at the end keeps Barrow in it but they are struggling for yards and both try’s came off the back of 2 penalties.

im hoping the amount of tackling Barriw did in the first half sees them tired at the end especially playing in to the wind. Fax score first I think we run away with it but Barrow score first it’s going down to the wire.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Really didn’t see us been as dominant as we have been so far but still a long way to to go. Try at the end keeps Barrow in it but they are struggling for yards and both try’s came off the back of 2 penalties.

im hoping the amount of tackling Barriw did in the first half sees them tired at the end especially playing in to the wind. Fax score first I think we run away with it but Barrow score first it’s going down to the wire.

Oh no not the wire they are shocking 😳  l😆 .

2 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Head in to his head and we end up with 2 players off. What a joke.

Fully justified sendings off those. 

• Like 5

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season