Sun 26th Jun: SL: Salford Red Devils v Wakefield Trinity KO 15:00

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Wakefield Trinity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/06/22 at 14:30

On 22/06/2022 at 21:30, Wakey Til I Die said:

Wakey by loads. Have Salford actually got any forwards?

To be scrupulously fair, you didn't actually say whether they'd win or lose by loads.

Currently Salford 56:10 Wakefield, with 20 minutes to go.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

8 minutes ago, JohnM said:

74-,10

And that's the FT total. I didn't see that coming.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

32 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

F*ck.  Fair play Wakey for keeping relegation alive.  Toulouse going to still have hope with that. 

There is always hope ! July is a big month for Toulouse. Magic weekend is a biggy. TO win that, then all to play for. Lose... and they deserve to be back in the Championship and spend some time rebuilding. 

• Like 1

I thought Trinity were nailed on safe but that capitulation has just put their points differential back to within 30 of Toulouse. How on earth did they concede 74 to Salford?

Edited by Scubby

37 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

F*ck.  Fair play Wakey for keeping relegation alive.  Toulouse going to still have hope with that. 

same old wakey season after season- just do enough to survive and rely on someone been worse than them, on the other hand Toulouse are a breath of fresh air 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

51 minutes ago, The Mighty Trin said:

Well I'm glad I've made my mind up to not travel next week v Wigan after that showing. 

Can any Trinity fan who was there share with us all what on earth went so wrong? Knew we would lose but so throw the kitchen towel in at ht is an understatement 😫

I am available if your club want me. I have no coaching experience though. 

Wakefield's thinking probably was to keep their powder dry and go all in for the TO game at Magick.

Still though, the City Reds pulled down their trousers today and gave them a very red behind with that thumping.

Salford are quite good to watch when they throw the ball around like this.

1 hour ago, Man of Kent said:

They’re coming for you

They’re coming for yoooou

Featherstone Rovers

They’re coming for you 

York are better than Fev. Never mind Leigh.

After that display the queue of ruthless agents outside Carters office will be massive in the morning. They will all be trying to off load their dross on the gullable sod and telling them they can solve all his recruitment problems.

1 hour ago, graveyard johnny said:

same old wakey season after season- just do enough to survive and rely on someone been worse than them, on the other hand Toulouse are a breath of fresh air 

Unfortunately, for TO to survive they have to play the rest of the season all  super-leaguey and dull. 

• Sad 1