Fri 24th Jun: SL: Warrington Wolves v Hull FC KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Hull FC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/06/22 at 19:30

1 minute ago, Ant said:

Does he? Or does he HAVE to stop the game then?

I thought the ref was in control and can stop a game at any point if needed? 

I think he can stop it if its effecting the play, as in if he’s in the playing area, but why would he stop it if it isn’t?

Twoooooooo

• Haha 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

ThatPhilbin doubles his metres average assisted by the physio and waterboy. A season best 50 metres,things are looking up. 

Can a waterboy top the metres average just asking. 

2 minutes ago, bobbruce said:

Only when you give it on a zero tackle 

2 minutes ago, johnh1 said:

Only if it was already a 7 tackle set.........I think!

Who is keeping count of that? If you get a set restart on tackle 4 for example will a ref at pace remember whether it was a 6 or 7 set? 

Just now, Dave T said:

Who is keeping count of that? If you get a set restart on tackle 4 for example will a ref at pace remember whether it was a 6 or 7 set? 

As I say only if it happens on a zero tackle once you go past that it just resets to one. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bobbruce said:

As I say only if it happens on a zero tackle once you go past that it just resets to one. 

This is worse than when Baz and Tez get bored and started making mother in law jokes.

• Haha 2

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.