Fax on Monday

HP Beans

If we continue our form prior to the weekend internationals Fax are there for the taking.

Plus the home advantage the odds should be in our favour.

However, Fax are a very good established Championship team so this game should be a cracker!!

At a guess, Barrow should win by 12. 

• Like 1
BarrowRaiders-Enforcer-1.png

4 hours ago, Gaz Martin said:

If we continue our form prior to the weekend internationals Fax are there for the taking.

Plus the home advantage the odds should be in our favour.

However, Fax are a very good established Championship team so this game should be a cracker!!

At a guess, Barrow should win by 12. 

I hardly think Fax are there for the taking. We've won 9 out of our last 10 games. I do think it will be a real tough game though, I'll go for Fax by 7 😀 and would be happy with that. Up The Fax ❗🏉 🍺

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ovenden Grunt said:

I hardly think Fax are there for the taking. We've won 9 out of our last 10 games. I do think it will be a real tough game though, I'll go for Fax by 7 😀 and would be happy with that. Up The Fax ❗🏉 🍺

Hey up,

Based purely on our current form Fax are there for the taking, absolutely nothing against Fax who are one of the most consistent team in the league. 

Hopefully it'll be great viewing for the mutual supporters watching the game on telly, fingers crossed for the result. 🤞😁

Edited by Gaz Martin
  • Like 1
BarrowRaiders-Enforcer-1.png

We will have to be on top form to win this as Fax are a quality side...if we play for the full 80 mins like we did in the 2nd half against Leigh we can win this

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

HT 12-18 but fax should be out of sight, either they nullified us or we just weren’t at the races until around 25 mins then we woke up, Ref seems a bit one eyed & denied Tee a brilliant try & is there a faster man in the game? 

next try could determine the way this game goes.

play up Barrow

1 hour ago, mickmike wilson said:

HT 12-18 but fax should be out of sight, either they nullified us or we just weren’t at the races until around 25 mins then we woke up, Ref seems a bit one eyed & denied Tee a brilliant try & is there a faster man in the game? 

next try could determine the way this game goes.

play up Barrow

Any other game and it would have been a try, also the yellow for Miloudi is puzzling, how many high tackle penalty calls get a sin bin for first offence? Two game changing decisions at the time but to be fair Halifax we'll deserved the win. 

• Like 1

Beaten by the much better team tonight. Faster, slicker and even on top with 11 players on the pitch. If Barrow can finish in the top 8 it will have been a successful season in my eyes. As usual a large amount of Barrow fans started blaming the ref for everything as soon as Fax got on top! 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, RLDB said:

Beaten by the much better team tonight. Faster, slicker and even on top with 11 players on the pitch. If Barrow can finish in the top 8 it will have been a successful season in my eyes. As usual a large amount of Barrow fans started blaming the ref for everything as soon as Fax got on top! 

Agree completely on the ref thing it's a weird tendency a lot of rugby league fans have to blame the ref on the results. 

Pretty obvious why Fax won. They had a game plan which they implemented and even when it got tough they stuck to it. When it got tough me made errors and terrible misreads in defence and went away from any form of structure at all by forcing poor passes. 

I think we have found our level in 6th which is nothing to be disappointed at. Realistally we are 3-4  top end championship/ SL experience players off being a threat to Batley York and Fax but thankfully due to our points total we have already started recruiting those players in Ben Evans. 

An off night but we go again. 

• Like 2

Beaten by a way better team. That is what we should be aspiring to in 2/3 seasons. This year was all about staying up and we have so everything else is a bonus. On saying that we were as bad as Halifax were good. Shows we need a few more players in key positions.

• Like 3

On 24/06/2022 at 00:51, pennington said:

Going to be a cracking game, looks like Halifax had a hard game against Whitehaven and there wasn’t much in it. I think we could just win this one, I’m going to go for Barrow 28-24 Halifax with Ritson first try scorer and Miloudi MOM 🙌

Oops