First new signing for 2023.

RLDB

13 minutes ago, Gaz Martin said:

Just read this on fb. I'm guessing one could be Ellis Archer from St Helens? 

Another experienced player at 18?🤔 it’s ok bringing the kids in, they have 2nd team super league experience! God help us this year!

1 minute ago, BarraFan said:

Another experienced player at 18?🤔 it’s ok bringing the kids in, they have 2nd team super league experience! God help us this year!

Good to see these good local lads coming back to barrow. Personally think we will be ok this season 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Butch said:

Good to see these good local lads coming back to barrow. Personally think we will be ok this season 

Coz the can’t make super league they are let go by their club! Barrow snapping up on that occasion, instead of getting experienced players!!

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, BarraFan said:

Coz the can’t make super league they are let go by their club! Barrow snapping up on that occasion, instead of getting experienced players!!

Plenty of experienced heads still in the squad.  Mossy, Shaw, Sammut, Stack, Worthington, Burke, Dan Toal, Langtree off the top of my head. Lads like Shane Toal and Cressy and still young but have been around for 5/6 years now. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, BarraFan said:

Talk about pessimistic... jesus

• Like 3

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

14 hours ago, BarraFan said:

If Barrow didnt local sign lads like Archer and Corkill who have been on the cusp of the first team at the best club in the Northern Hemisphere it would be negligent of the club. 

• Like 2

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

10 minutes ago, RLDB said:

Bulman signed a 1yr deal, from what I’ve seen of him he’s pretty quick and scores a few tries, good signing imo. 

He is. Done well tapping him up to get him out of his contract. Fell out of love with the game my a#@e

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, donald said:

He'll score a lot of tries for youse next season probably not quite as fast as ritson but makes up with that with his power. Scored a lot of lengthers for us and he can run ooverthe top of defenders

Bit dodgy under the high ball when it's kicked to corner though 

29 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

He is. Done well tapping him up to get him out of his contract. Fell out of love with the game my a#@e

If you paid him what you should have and when you should have he might not have been interested👍🏼

• Like 2

15 hours ago, BarraFan said:

Yes. Super league cast-offs like that young lad Joe Bullock we had a few years ago who failed to make the grade from Wigan's youth set-up. Whatever happened to him? These things never work out.