Batley VHS/DVD 1995-1997

CPH89

Hi Batley fans,

I hope you are all ok?

Im a Wakefield Trinity fan and an collector of past games. I’m trying to pad out my collection from 1995-1997 as this is when I first started watching Trinity. I just wondered if anyone had any VHS/DVD copies of Wakefield vs Batley games around this era? Wakey/Batley we’re in the same division in 95-96. I think we were in separate leagues in 97 but there were alliance fixtures around that time. I would be great if someone had them or could point me in the right direction. More than happy to contribute towards them and donate to the club too.

Have a good day,

Callum

58 minutes ago, Batley Bob said:

Bear with us , at bissa we have a back catalogue of games , Colin b has the list , I will let him know

Thank you Batley Bob! It’s tough going finding anything from that era. For some reason Wakefield didn’t catalogue anything before SL which is a shame. My 1995-97 collection is really thin bar the odd game I managed to get from Micron DVDs before they closed down. 

Best wishes,

Callum