Sat 2nd-Sun 3rd Jul: The Betfred Championship Match Thread

42 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Great effort . Players there obviously actually trying and giving a stuff 

With Leigh & Barrow up next,it could be a vital point,puts Haven 5 points above Dewsbury 

Edited by Davo5

Great win for Barrow I’ve just listened had the joys of listening to Radio York. The ref was the worst ever every set Barrow were offside, what a pair of tools commentating. They dont like it up em the puddings 😂

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

With Leigh & Fev up next,it could be a vital point,puts Haven 5 points above Dewsbury 

It feels like a point dropped but I'll take a point away at Batley. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tec said:

Great win for Barrow I’ve just listened had the joys of listening to Radio York. The ref was the worst ever every set Barrow were offside, what a pair of tools commentating. They dont like it up em the puddings 😂

That London result are you kidding myself and the boys left after half time to go to the Cricket at Cabterbury.

The first half performance  from the Broncos was woeful.

Paul

4 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

What about London 28-0 down at half time and win 36-28 against Sheffierld. Must have got foggy at one end in the second half because Sheffield couldn't see the try line.

All 64 points scored at one end

• Like 3

Just because you think everyone hates you doesn't mean they don't.

4 minutes ago, sentoffagain2 said:

What about London 28-0 down at half time and win 36-28 against Sheffierld. Must have got foggy at one end in the second half because Sheffield couldn't see the try line.

Does the London pitch have a bigger slope than Batley's?

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Havenfan10 said:

Good win for Barrow having seen York last week and Barrow on TV I'd of put money on York today. 

So would most Barrow fans to be fair, Huge Cumbrian Classico next week & Haven are showing great fight & determination of late & will really fancy their chances, Hope you bring several hundred down & it’s a bumper crowd, Good weather & a Top game that Barrow win & im in Barradise & get to watch it in the flesh, Buzzing.

Just now, mickmike wilson said:

So would most Barrow fans to be fair, Huge Cumbrian Classico next week & Haven are showing great fight & determination of late & will really fancy their chances, Hope you bring several hundred down & it’s a bumper crowd, Good weather & a Top game that Barrow win & im in Barradise & get to watch it in the flesh, Buzzing.

2 buses on marra plus cars and after todays results I would say a few who are thinking about going will go now. 

9 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Does the London pitch have a bigger slope than Batley's?

Considering Eddie the 🦅 used to practice⛷ on it might be a 🕵️‍ 

Edited by mickmike wilson
Edit

13 minutes ago, Jill Halfpenny fan said:

All 64 points scored at one end

I just know which end I'd have been stuck at, if I'd gone.

Sounds like the half time team talk went well for the Broncos.

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson