Sat 2nd Jul: SL: Toulouse Olympique v Hull Kingston Rovers KO 20:00 (UK time)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Hull Kingston Rovers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/22 at 19:30

Toulouse 28 Hull KR 6.

• Like 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

50 minutes ago, clogdance said:

Not looking like a good day for Hull.

Who? 

“We all hate Hull, we all hate Hull…”

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

Rovers very poor. Just not got a deep enough squad to cope with key players missing like this.

Looking forward to 2023 now! 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

Just now, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Rovers very poor. Just not got a deep enough squad to cope with key players missing like this.

Looking forward to 2023 now! 

Yes those misses are key. They need a deeper squad as you say.

Toulouse 28 Hull KR 6.

Full tarm.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Great win for Toulouse. That's 4 points behind Wakefield and they play them next week. 

Points diff us now only -8 for TO before Wakefield's game with Wigan tomorrow.

Huge game next week  If Toulouse can sneak a win at Magic it will be 2 points with better differential 

3 minutes ago, Scubby said:

Great win for Toulouse. That's 4 points behind Wakefield and they play them next week. 

Points diff us now only -8 for TO before Wakefield's game with Wigan tomorrow.

Huge game next week  If Toulouse can sneak a win at Magic it will be 2 points with better differential 

There are winnable games ahead for Toulouse - they realistically have to beat Wakefield, though, as the team in the next poorest form, Hull, are probably too far ahead to catch.

Although, having looked at Warrington's fixture list, if they lose to Salford they have a tricky run up prior to the meeting with Toulouse later on.

I still think Toulouse will go down, which would be a shame for many reasons. Unless there's a change in structure. Which is always likely.

• Confused 1

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

1 hour ago, clogdance said:

Not looking like a good day for Hull.

It was a bit overcast around teatime then it started to brighten up at 8pm.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

29 minutes ago, tim2 said:

I still think Toulouse will go down, which would be a shame for many reasons. Unless there's a change in structure. Which is always likely.

I’m sure that of Toulouse win next week then there’ll be a few clubs keen to put across the advantages to the sport that a restructure will bring.

Of course they’ll change their mind should the gap open up again but I’m sure that’s just a coincidence 

• Like 2

I had a feeling that TO would finally get a win with this one.

KR down to the bare bones and low on confidence. At least it keeps the nether regions of SL interesting for a while longer.

An absolute whopper of a game at Magic next week now (unless we ruin it and get beat tomorrow). They’re a decent side Toulouse. They don’t lose many by more than a few points and will be pretty confident going in to that game next week. 

Edited by WN83
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Toulouse play Wakefield next, Leeds at home before too long and have Salford at home to come.

There are some winnable matches to come, but they'll need to win them all to stay up. Today was a similar match and they did the job.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris22 said:

Toulouse play Wakefield next, Leeds at home before too long and have Salford at home to come.

There are some winnable matches to come, but they'll need to win them all to stay up. Today was a similar match and they did the job.

Bless 🤠

• Sad 1

A relief that they finally get a lead and manage to keep it. Watching them this season though I stil thought they could blow it with 10minites to go. Having Guy back in the team is good news, his tackling is a big bonus...he seems to have a 10' wing span at times.

They did the basics right this match, apart from a slight 3 penalty wobble which gifted KR their try. I've just seen the stats and they completed their first 8 sets which is the best game they've had this season. Gigot had a decent match too, which tends to make a big difference. 

Edited by kiggy
Gigot
  • Like 2