Sat 2nd Jul: SL: Hull FC v Leeds Rhinos KO 15:00

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/22 at 14:30

Well I hope we win this one of course though with Hull at the moment God knows what will happen.

As I said on the attendance thread though, there'll be one more person in the crowd because I'll be attending my first game in over 2 years due to my life basically falling apart in that time but things starting to get back on track now. Really looking forward to going and hoping to see everyone I used to sit with when I had a season pass!

Hull 16-10 Leeds

First three posts predicting a Hull FC win?

Are you all on drugs?

• Like 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Was hoping to see some attacking green shoots from Hull last week but sadly there was nothing and looking at the players available this week I cannot see any change.

Just cant see Hull scoring enough points to win games! 

• Like 1

Hull forwards to dominate, and hence lots of opportunity for Hull to score points.  Of course question mark is will they...

Just can't see a Leeds win... not helped by x3 extra players being out due to bad discipline. Newman a big miss plus stupid appeal leading to extra ban - how can Leeds hope to improve discipline when they appeal for what was a justified ban for stupid remonstrating with ref.

3 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Well I hope we win this one of course though with Hull at the moment God knows what will happen.

As I said on the attendance thread though, there'll be one more person in the crowd because I'll be attending my first game in over 2 years due to my life basically falling apart in that time but things starting to get back on track now. Really looking forward to going and hoping to see everyone I used to sit with when I had a season pass!

Hull 16-10 Leeds

Weirdly I may be going to this too Goose.....

Not sure why as I think it may be a stinker but I fancy going to the MKM as haven't been in years

Edited by Bedfordshire Bronco

1 hour ago, redjonn said:

Hull forwards to dominate, and hence lots of opportunity for Hull to score points.  Of course question mark is will they...

Just can't see a Leeds win... not helped by x3 extra players being out due to bad discipline. Newman a big miss plus stupid appeal leading to extra ban - how can Leeds hope to improve discipline when they appeal for what was a justified ban for stupid remonstrating with ref.

We recently hammered Warrington Away without Newman.

Leeds can win this, but Ive given up predicting what they will do game to game to be honest!

If Hull play like they did against Warrington, Leeds will win, we have improved our attack since Smith arrived, but our defence seems to have got worse!

• Like 2

I’m surprised by the predictions of a high-scoring game. I can see it being similar to last week at Warrington. A couple more tries maybe, but still conservative and defence-based.

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

3-1 to the Rhinos, yellow or red cards that is. Seriously Leeds need to start fining players for there complete stupidity after last week. As for the game no idea anybodies to win or lose, and frankly do I care no.

• Like 1