Fri 1st Jul: SL: Castleford Tigers v Huddersfield Giants KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Huddersfield Giants

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/22 at 19:30

Been a bit of a happy hunting ground for us in the last few years here and the way we are playing i am very confident, Cas always come across as a big strong side who won't go away when we play them so our usual game may not reap rewards as easily as it has been but i still think we will be too strong for them.

Jerry and Leroy seem to like playing here too so i wouldn't be at all surprised to see them carrying on their destruction of all comers.

Fartown by 12 but losing 2 competition points for only having 200 fans there.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, meast said:

It would be interesting to hear Mr Wells' thoughts should Huddersfield pull off an unlikely win..

I don't know what you lot have done to upset him but it really was noticeable how much he begrudged giving Huddersfield any credit in what I thought was a very good performance last week.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

19 minutes ago, Ullman said:

I don't know what you lot have done to upset him but it really was noticeable how much he begrudged giving Huddersfield any credit in what I thought was a very good performance last week.

This the guy who coudn't bring himself to agree with Brian Carney when he asked if there was a top 4 now this season and he dismissed that as a top 3 plus 1 despite us being clear in 4th

This is the guy who said Hull KR had nothing to fear in the Semi-final 

The guy who said Wigan wouldn't be troubled in the Cup final and the guy who absolutely refuses to give us any credit when we win and desperately looks for reasons not to and find anything to lay the blame on the opposition instead.

We could have won the cup final 50-0, be 8 points clear, not conced a try in 5 games and he will still refuse to credit us!.

No-one seems to know what we've done to him though one rumour i heard was a Giants fan reported him to Cas and Sky for criticising a vide ref on air for giving a try for us, apparently that lost him his job at Cas but i've absolutely no idea about that.

Either way his comments have almost become something we looked forward to now.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, daz39 said:

This the guy who coudn't bring himself to agree with Brian Carney when he asked if there was a top 4 now this season and he dismissed that as a top 3 plus 1 despite us being clear in 4th

This is the guy who said Hull KR had nothing to fear in the Semi-final 

The guy who said Wigan wouldn't be troubled in the Cup final and the guy who absolutely refuses to give us any credit when we win and desperately looks for reasons not to and find anything to lay the blame on the opposition instead.

We could have won the cup final 50-0, be 8 points clear, not conced a try in 5 games and he will still refuse to credit us!.

No-one seems to know what we've done to him though one rumour i heard was a Giants fan reported him to Cas and Sky for criticising a vide ref on air for giving a try for us, apparently that lost him his job at Cas but i've absolutely no idea about that.

Either way his comments have almost become something we looked forward to now.

I did wonder whether he was sulking because that particular love-in hasn't turned out too well.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Lovely half-back play.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.