• QLD by 9 points or fewer
    • QLD by 10 to 19 points
    • QLD by 20 or more points.
    • NSW by 9 points or fewer
    • NSW by 10 to 19 points
    • NSW by 20 or more points
    • 0 - a draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/07/22 at 10:10

3 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Biased towards Queensland.

Biased towards the quality of the game. Not sure Andrew Johns is biased towards Queensland.

• Like 1

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

The much vaunted Cleary/Luai have been completely outplayed by DCE & Hunt & the Blues hoodoo in deciders at Suncorp continues.

Really enjoyed that,a bit of everything although in true RL fashion we seem to have some moaners finding fault.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Davo5 said:

The much vaunted Cleary/Luai have been completely outplayed by DCE & Hunt & the Blues hoodoo in deciders at Suncorp continues.

Really enjoyed that,a bit of everything although in true RL fashion we seem to have some moaners finding fault.

I think Tom Dearden needs to be recognised here.

As for finding fault.  Just with some of rhetoric from the commentators, not the game itself, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Like 3

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

2 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Not often we agree Dav but we do this time.

Just now, Dunbar said:

I think Tom Dearden needs to be recognised here.

As for finding fault.  Just with some of rhetoric from the commentators, not the game itself, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Agreed, the game was great. The commentators grated.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Harry Stottle said:

2 myths broken in this game, the first that Tedesco is head and shoulders above any other full back, and two that Cherry Evan's has lost his Green and Gold jumper, swop him and Cleary teams and NSW win this.

Tedesco is very excellent. There's a lot of excellent 1s in the NRL!

• Like 1

Running the Rob Burrow marathon to raise money for the My Name'5 Doddie foundation:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ben-dyas

1 minute ago, Harry Stottle said:

2 myths broken in this game, the first that Tedesco is head and shoulders above any other full back, and two that Cherry Evan's has lost his Green and Gold jumper, swop him and Cleary teams and NSW win this.

I thought Tedesco was immense for the Blues tonight but given the abundance of talent at fullback in the NRL no he’s not head & shoulders above them but still the best for me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

The Panthers have a great squad and plenty of go-forward in the pack which gives Clearly and Luai time and space to work. And look good. They didn't get that today, nor in game 1, and looked ordinary.

Also, Luai is a nasty little specimen. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Number 16 said:

One of the best games I've ever seen.

Qld are tough, especially given...

No Munster

No Cobbo

No Welch

No Coates

No Kaufusi

No Cotter

No Collins

The Blues had a few missing to,including both the dominant centres from last year.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Number 16 said:

The Panthers have a great squad and plenty of go-forward in the pack which gives Clearly and Luai time and space to work. And look good. They didn't get that today, nor in game 1, and looked ordinary.

Also, Luai is a nasty little specimen. 

I agree although I think Cleary is top class but Luai was a passenger tonight,which makes the omission of Wighton on the bench puzzling.

• Like 1