NRL 2022 - MATCH THREAD - Round 16

Gutho reckons a bad call there by bunker and I tend to agree. From one camera it did look like defender was committed but from the other shown later he tackled Gutho after the ball had gone. 
Still that’s water under the something or other now.

Still 12-6 by the way

Edited by Graham

Dud penalty against Earls. Papali'i got him while he still had the ball. He pushed him over, what's wrong with pushing?

Junior Paulo HIA

Halfway through the second half no change to HT score

Souths 18  Eels 6

Naturally Souths score immediately. Paulo in the corner

65min: Damien Cook crosses near the posts after some good work by Latrell

Latrell goal

Souths 30 - 6

Parra got nothing in attack

I only just made it to the final siren. My one complaint about Kayo streaming is that it gets a bit glitchy after a few hours. It's probably something to do with my computer's performance and only seems to happen on Saturdays with the 3 games of continuous streaming. Probably easily fixed by shutting down Firefox after the second game then re-starting.

11 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

I only just made it to the final siren. My one complaint about Kayo streaming is that it gets a bit glitchy after a few hours. It's probably something to do with my computer's performance and only seems to happen on Saturdays with the 3 games of continuous streaming. Probably easily fixed by shutting down Firefox after the second game then re-starting.

Haven’t used Firefox for ages now, I tend to use Duck Duck Go or Brave, though confess I occasionally slip up and use Google. Terrible I know.

20 minutes ago, Graham said:

Haven’t used Firefox for ages now, I tend to use Duck Duck Go or Brave, though confess I occasionally slip up and use Google. Terrible I know.

I use Firefox as the browser and Duck as the search engine.

10min: Way Deegan try from dummy half

Wow! Bunkerista Kasey Badger chalks off the try. I think he grounded it but she doesn't.

No Try

Jazz Tevaga = Head OK

Seems a poor appointment to have Kasey as the bunker when her husband is sitting up in the Wests coaches box.

I'm not saying she's biased but there were 7 other games this week that didn't involve Wests so why not give her one of those?

Edited by Farmduck