Wolfpack Update re: NARL

Futtocks

I was always a big fan of the WP so hope this comp works out alright. Things may have been much better if they had been treated equally at the begining.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Q8l-Z2nC_x96.jpg

And no men's games as well this year. Sad to see rugby league basically disappear in Ontario this year. Used to be a big province in Canada when it came to the sport of rugby league.
  • Sad 1

• 2 months later...
On 20/10/2022 at 07:35, R L Winger said:

So it looks like the Toronto Wolfpack is dead and buried...Covid 19 claims another victim. Very sad to see.

IT BREAKS MY HEART...THE YAWNING VOID GROWS WIDER!

10 hours ago, TheReaper said:

What makes you say that, that wasn't true 2 years ago? 

I'm still holding out hope after hope...please Lord let there be justice in Heaven...let the W#@olfpack resurrect themselves!

Actually, now that I think about it, the fact that is was Toronto City Saints, and not the Wolfpack, that just played in Boston, to me says the local scene is giving up and moving on from the WP identify. Cus let's be real, there aren't two different groups of guys here, it's the same pool of 2ish clubs (more like one association with two locations) that any players are coming from. They probably said "screw waiting around on whoever owns the Wolfpack, we can organize our own games" .

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
21 hours ago, Gomersall said:

You might need it when you fall out of your canoe.

Fall out of a canoe??...are you crazy????  I got an 18 foot Temagami Laker!

My mother and father made it very clear to me later in life that I was actually  conceived in a canoe!

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Fall out of a canoe??...are you crazy????  I got an 18 foot Temagami Laker!

My mother and father made it very clear to me later in life that I was actually  conceived in a canoe!

I can never understand how anyone can actually pinpoint the date or place they were conceived, christ how often were they doing it, once a month, my kids could have conceived on any number of days in any number of places.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, The Rocket said:

I can never understand how anyone can actually pinpoint the date or place they were conceived, christ how often were they doing it, once a month, my kids could have conceived on any number of days in any number of places.

Show off! lol.

All jokes aside though Rocket, i wish i had a 10'' todger. 

Instead of this blo ody enormous thing. 

Edited by fighting irish
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, The Rocket said:

My Mom seemed to know,  she started having her first child at 22 and the last at 34.....I have 8 brothers and 5 sisters.  She said I was the one conceived in the canoe on Stoney Lake....I believe her.....

• Like 1

On 07/02/2023 at 08:10, Gomersall said:

You might need it when you fall out of your canoe.

Hey why the sad emjoi about me being conceived in a canoe....it was a great honour!  I could not think of a better place to start on this Earth nor a better place to finish.

• 9 months later...